UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 25-10-2012, 19:16   #1
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road
Default Denial & Chastity.....

I usually ask that some have a period of abstinence prior to session, this in itself was for My own benefit. Abstinence can be quite effective prior to sessions, for some. Having the denial become part of the session.

Does Chastity, also has an interest for you? Also wank bans, and wank rotas, that allow an orgasm on a certain day or time?

What are you views on abstinence before session?

Has you Mistress ever informed you to?

Would you like or dislike it?
Old 25-10-2012, 19:29   #2
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

Chastity has allways been a fantasy and mind f**k for me and have tried it but by undercarage would never play ball so to speck.

Tried both cbs and both would just fall of after a few days.

And abstinence I just dont have the will power(not scared to admit it)

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 20:11   #3
Mistress Susannah

Mistress Susannah will become famous soon enoughMistress Susannah will become famous soon enough

Yes, totally - it's a very special headspace. I blogged about it a little while ago: Chastity

To answer a part of your question that isn't answered in my blog.... wank rotas or having a ban when they're not sure when they will be allowed to orgasm are great too! Very often their orgasm is completely controlled by my whim - how my day has been or what's happening in my life. That's pretty awesome!
Mistress Susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 20:34   #4
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

Chastity can paradoxically become a very fulfilling experience. I remember once practically begging a Domme not to come, because I was happy as I was.

A very strange kind of headspace - influencing your emotions & thoughts quite profoundly, even if you're simultaneously aware that this is exactly what it's doing...
subtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 20:40   #5
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

.....i deny myself any orgasm exactly one week prior to a session....this heightens the tension and produces quite a large bit of will power on my part!

....so far ive never had an "instruction" by a Mistress on this subject,but i find the prospect incredibly exciting,so perhaps i should suggest this during my next session.

....sadly,real chastity for me,using a device,would not be a realistic option in everyday life.

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 20:43   #6
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

What is the latest Chastity device?

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2012, 20:51   #7
Property of MJDS

Property of MJDS is on a distinguished road

Over the last few months Mistress has been restricting my masturbation to when She decides I've earned it and this has certainly has caused a massive increase in both my submissiveness and my desire to session.

To have this, at times, near insane need to masturbate and yet have no control to make it happen or any idea of when it might be allowed. It is quite a headspace, the feeling of being subject to Her whim is like nothing else.
Property of MJDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 14:27   #8
Will89

Will89 is on a distinguished road

Chastity devices have always interested me but have never had the chance to experiment with one.
The last mistress I saw instructed me not to masturbate for 48hours prior to the session. It was such a mind game and I absolutely loved it. Every time I thought about masturbating, the thought of the session would excite me more. I just found the hold the mistress had over me fascinating, definitely can't wait until being told again.
Will89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 14:47   #9
markasub

markasub is on a distinguished road

I would certainly do it if instructed. The trouble is, when the session got under way, I would explode at the first touch.... All very messy!!
Old 26-10-2012, 15:24   #10
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will89 View Post
Chastity devices have always interested me but have never had the chance to experiment with one.
The last mistress I saw instructed me not to masturbate for 48hours prior to the session. It was such a mind game and I absolutely loved it. Every time I thought about masturbating, the thought of the session would excite me more. I just found the hold the mistress had over me fascinating, definitely can't wait until being told again.
Yes, I also had my instructions (which I honestly followed). A chastity device is not necessary if we can be trusted not to tell a lie.
jon123 is offline   Reply With Quote