UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 01-11-2012, 23:06   #41
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
Where tributes are concerned, is anyone else of the belief that by picking apart or seeking some kind of justification in terms of value in the cash handed over to spend time with the Lady in mind - well, isn't it all quite fantasy destroying? What is it that some people seem to want as reassurance of 'value'?

'.
I do not seek justification in terms of value nor do I expect a great time tho its a bones but as I said before with all the will in the world you may not just click(but saying that have enjoyed all my sessions with pro Dom's).

I just want to be safe and know I'm in good hands for the hour.

I hope I don't get shot down for saying this but I see pro Dom's and pay a tribute to explore my fantasy's safely.

And that does not mean I view pro doms as commodities far from that at the end of the day they are human beings like the rest of us which is why I enjoy pre and post session chats so much.

my view

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut

Last edited by mikeyports; 01-11-2012 at 23:07. Reason: typo
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:53   #42
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

I think what we're doing is trying to recreate a fantasy.
Schoolmistresses, demonic nurses etc either don't exist, or don't exist in the manner we dream about.

Its a fantasy recreated in a commercial environment. So most of us won't want to spend 3k on it. But will happily spend 100, 150, 200 or whatever.

PS on the subject of expensive/ overpriced/ripoff/ value vs the fantasy, I can think of one American domme who's rates are a little above what most of us consider a "normal market rate".

However, this Domme is 6'5, former pro athlete, martial arts blackbelt powerful yet feminine, a trained actress, beautiful, very intelligent and also very nice and dignified. I honestly believe she could be a Hollywood star. The pt is she conveys something uniquely special, and that fact she can fill up her whole week at that rate. This is where fantasy and proven worth overrides market "going rate".
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote