UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 28-11-2017, 19:53   #1
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough
Default Whatzapp

I'm not sure if I've just been a bit slow spotting this or if others may be unaware. I use whatsapp quite a lot and going through my whatzapp contacts to send a message four mistresses numbers came up which are in my phone book but under fictitious names.

However, once the number appears in your whatzapp contact list the name associated with it is whatever the mistress has entered when registering to use whatzapp - not the name she is under in your phone.

In my case the fictitious names used could be connected with my work but in whatapp they are showing as Mistress V**** and Mistress E******, or if they had registered as 'Strict Dominatrix' that is what is in your whatzapp contacts. Also the profile picture they have put on their own phone appears. Two of the ladies in my whatzapp contacts had photos of them in their typical dom outfits brandishing whips and one a strap on.

Importantly, they can see you in the same way, so if you are registered on whatzapp using your real name (as I and many of my friends are) and a family picture with your wife and kids the Mistress sees that if she has your number in her phone contacts.

As I said, may be I've been a bit slow but if others are unaware then check now. The only solution I have found is to delete the numbers from my phone book. If the Mistresses phone isn't registered on whatzapp then you're OK.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 01:52   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by subparman View Post
I'm not sure if I've just been a bit slow spotting this or if others may be unaware. I use whatsapp quite a lot and going through my whatzapp contacts to send a message four mistresses numbers came up which are in my phone book but under fictitious names.

However, once the number appears in your whatzapp contact list the name associated with it is whatever the mistress has entered when registering to use whatzapp - not the name she is under in your phone.

In my case the fictitious names used could be connected with my work but in whatapp they are showing as Mistress V**** and Mistress E******, or if they had registered as 'Strict Dominatrix' that is what is in your whatzapp contacts. Also the profile picture they have put on their own phone appears. Two of the ladies in my whatzapp contacts had photos of them in their typical dom outfits brandishing whips and one a strap on.

Importantly, they can see you in the same way, so if you are registered on whatzapp using your real name (as I and many of my friends are) and a family picture with your wife and kids the Mistress sees that if she has your number in her phone contacts.

As I said, may be I've been a bit slow but if others are unaware then check now. The only solution I have found is to delete the numbers from my phone book. If the Mistresses phone isn't registered on whatzapp then you're OK.
WhatsApp ? What on Earth is a ‘WhatsApp’ ?

Good heavens, what will they think of next ?

https://youtu.be/9VgwxKW0J6I

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 30-11-2017 at 01:14.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 07:32   #3
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Just kind of leading away from this a little. It’s not like me to do that as you are all aware.
But as we are talking mobile phones here.
Nomophobia........ ever heard of it.

It’s a proposed term for those who have a dependency on their mobile and the thought of being without it etc........ I think.

It’s probably just another made up word to use for some kind of anxiety attack or summit.

I lost my mobile a few years back. Had to wait a while for the replacement to come through. It actually only took a few days before I realised the world hadn’t come to an end and that my life was not severely impacted where I felt like tossing myself off a high building.
That’s throwing myself to a certain death before any of you get funny.

What the hell did we all do before mobile phones for gods sake ?
Old 30-11-2017, 08:05   #4
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Just kind of leading away from this a little. It’s not like me to do that as you are all aware.

It’s probably just another made up word to use for some kind of anxiety attack or summit.

Although nomophobia does not appear in the current DSM-V, it has been proposed as a "specific phobia", based on definitions given in the DSM-IV.

No I hadn't heard of it. I shall promptly now forget it!

I know my PD uses her mobile for business calls, I have been in some quite remarkable positions when her phone occasionally rings in session... ah but that's another story.

My mobile is just that. A mobile phone. Its too small for typing, its too boring for surfing the web so I use it as ...
a phone.

Funnily enough, I prefer my land-line as my main form of communication. Apart from face to face communications of course!
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 21:40   #5
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
WhatsApp ? What on Earth is a ‘WhatsApp’ ?
Like texting, but with better emojis.

Speaking of which, isn't it about time UKM upgraded their emojis???
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 22:00   #6
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Us or Them ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post

It’s a proposed term for those who have a dependency on their mobile and the thought of being without it etc........ I think.

I lost my mobile a few years back. Had to wait a while for the replacement to come through. It actually only took a few days before I realised the world hadn’t come to an end and that my life was not severely impacted where I felt like tossing myself off a high building.
That’s throwing myself to a certain death before any of you get funny.

What the hell did we all do before mobile phones for gods sake ?
We enjoyed a simpler less stressful non-JIT life.

Michael McIntyre made a similar humorous conceit in his Saturday show just past.

Back in the days before smart phones were invented did we leave the house for an afternoon and suddenly get a panic attack and feel the need to fill the boot of the car with...

All volumes of the Encyclopedia Brittanica...
A stills camera and a video camera...
A map of the World and an A2Z of every major city...
A calculator...
Our entire record collection...
An alarm clock...
Every photo we have ever taken...
A compass...
and of course a pissy little torch.

It made me laugh.

Hell, do you remember the days before debit and credit cards when the banks closed at 12 noon on a Saturday ? If unable to get to the bank in time then in order to get some ready cash my Dad just used to go to M&S and buy a suit using a cheque and then immediately return it at the refund desk for hard cash.

We made do without.

Life is too f*cking convoluted and bureaucratic now. I have a suspicion that dementia is increasing largely because the i-World is actually putting excessive constant demand on our primitive primate brains.

It’s not you, it’s them.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 01-12-2017 at 00:49.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 22:21   #7
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

I assume nobody else has mistress phone numbers stored in their phone, of hasn't cross checked this with their contact list in WhatsApp and seen the danger.

Perhaps I was just a bit slow spotting this but thank goodness I did before anybody snooping in my mobile phone did.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote