UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 09-01-2018, 05:54   #1
pjmukmale

pjmukmale is on a distinguished road
Default Session Climax

Generally my Mistress allows me to cum at the end of the session which you might say is the natural climax! I was wondering how the dynamic of a session might alter should any cumming occur earlier in the session. How does it effect the intensity, mentallity or dynamic of subsequent activities? Would be interested to hear people's views and experiences.
pjmukmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:56   #2
reefknot

The session becums very painful, nip clamps for instance becum extremely intense, electrics becums almost intolerable.

It used to be a end game for me is I came during a session, my current Mistress decided to drive me through it during one session, its still excruciating when its done but does get to a point where its quiet delicious.

It does take a lot of resolve and trust
Old 09-01-2018, 21:29   #3
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Makes no difference to the session dynamic when GG and I play.
She cums before, during and afterwards.
I’ve tried stopping her but it’s simply impossible.
Old 09-01-2018, 22:45   #4
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Because of the way we play we split the session with lunch in between. So I get to climax late morning and can have another try (I’m getting older now and wine is involved!) later.

With us the dynamic is always there so it doesn’t spoil anything.
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 07:40   #5
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefknot View Post
The session becums very painful, nip clamps for instance becum extremely intense, electrics becums almost intolerable.
Similar outcome to such an extent that I try really hard not to cum during a session. I have arrived at that stage in my training when I don't want any session to end and I certainly do not wish the responsibility of bringing it to a premature climax.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on which way you look at it, I do not cum easily but that is no longer my end game. I can always sit quietly at home, review the sessions and any photos and sit back and quietly...

I know my lack of cumability frustrates my Mistress occasionally but that's the way I am. I get my kicks from serving my Mistress.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 18:25   #6
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Good response Jo. Which of course can lead onto something else.

I know GG gets a lot of enjoyment, amusement and pleasure from the tease and denial games she plays.
But she loves to know that I’m satisfied and me cumming plays a big part in that.
Of course our relationship has developed into something more than just Mistress and whatever it is I am LOL.
Old 11-01-2018, 15:27   #7
gabonica

I remember visiting a certain Mistress Dawn or Dee of Birmingham years ago and we were getting close to session end, she was kindly giving me hand relief whilst I was strapped down unable to move, when she whispered that before she would allow me to leave I was to recieve six of the best. The idea sent me over the edge and I had a very happy ending. She released me and I rose to get dressed, she immediately asked where the hell I thought I was going and told me to get over her punishment bench. Which of course I did, the next six strokes of the cane where six of the most intense I ever recieved but somehow it was and reamains one of the most erotic and memorable experiences of my submissive life. How I wish she was still sessioning.