UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Medical advice and Information Exchange

Old 23-01-2014, 21:10   #11
Lisal

I actually think it is really nice to have something be it a piece of kit or clothing that is just for the two of you.
Old 28-01-2014, 10:05   #12
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

A Genius, and very sensible response.

If I were a slave, or session sub, I would most certainly purchase My very own anal toys, strap-ons and the like... Being Virgo and all, and total germ freak, that is what I would do without hesitation.

If the concern is about multi use items. internal penetratables such as strap-ons and insertables, maybe some are so passionate about multi-use items they should collect a small kit of their own.

I for one, would not to phased by this notion, actually I would admire it as taking responsibility of ones own body and personal responsibility.

I do however understand this i not entirely possible for some, storage and suchlike, however may have the mind at ease in session, then distracted by the thoughts of cleansed or stringently sterile or not items..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Although following on from my response above; would a Mistress take slight if a slave brought along their own strap-on ? It could possibly be construed as doubting the practices and hygiene of the Mistress. This isn't my experience, but it might not be the general case, and it all rather depends on the quality of communication.

It's just about differentiating between the improbable and the impossible and achieving piece of mind. I am similarly fussy about sharing hoods as these to are personal items. Some things need to be on private issue rather than general issue.

Regards,
Rimmer.
Old 28-07-2014, 02:21   #13
EmpressMartine

EmpressMartine is on a distinguished road
Talking Strapon

If used with a comdom,then a strap on is perfectly safe.But do clean it as well as the Prions of some STI's hide in the microscopic fissures of some toys.
EmpressMartine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2015, 00:53   #14
Doctor_Strangelove
Former Member

Doctor_Strangelove is on a distinguished road

I'm keen to try "strap on" - but knowing the delicate state of my bowels I'm paranoid I'll end up farting - or even shitting on Mistress at some point -could quite spoil the atmosphere... - any suggestions ... ???
Doctor_Strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2015, 08:13   #15
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Strangelove View Post
I'm keen to try "strap on" - but knowing the delicate state of my bowels I'm paranoid I'll end up farting - or even shitting on Mistress at some point -could quite spoil the atmosphere... - any suggestions ... ???
Yes, ensure you have a poo well before you session, I am sure you know you own routine. Quite a few Mistress will quite happily give you an enema or a good douching at the start of the session.

If flatulence is a concern again I a sure you will know which foods trigger this so don't eat them for 24 hours before the session.
Old 21-03-2015, 18:43   #16
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Strangelove View Post
On the morning of my sessions, I go to the toilet as many times as I can manage. I try to have my bowels totally empty to avoid just such problems. I also am careful with the food I consume immediately prior to my sessions to suppress fart forming. I NEVER have a strong curry or similar in the run up!

My PD always uses a condom on any insert-able toys and I have always had my very own but plugs that I take home and cherish. I also know that after the session all equipment is appropriately thoroughly cleaned and disinfected by my PD and she is meticulous in her cleanliness.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote