UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 15-01-2018, 09:14   #11
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

Thing is.....consider an alternative, most of the Middle East is already torn to pieces by factions who think they are doing their gods work, and he/she/it, is on their side, and that has already crept into the civilised world with deadly consequencies for innocent people.

Lunatics running Iran, N.Korea etc want, or already have nuclear capability and want to use it either to continue allah`s `good` work or for perhaps more jingoistic reasons, and that`s just a couple of popular examples we need to be concerned about.

These idiots have a medieval warlord mentality, diplomatic discussions will achieve little so how, without a powerfull deterrent or means of destroying their arsenals, generals and little helpers can the decent folk of planet earth be protected and allowed to develop, prosper and ultimately assist the donkey cart areas of the planet.

Sure, if everyone got on intelligently, with their own adgendas, respecting differences in others adgendas, we wouldn`t need war and it`s terrible consequencies, but we are many thousands of country miles away from that at present, allowing these incideous, backward and hate filled primatives to achieve their goals would, undoubtedly see the demise of anything closely related to civilised and decent across the planet.
Old 15-01-2018, 10:03   #12
No. 6

No. 6 is on a distinguished road

Reading these posts feels like I'm reading The Sun .
No. 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 10:17   #13
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default The Kinks Shilling

On a slightly different note regarding the armed forces; I have always had some idea in my mind that the military lifestyle leads or exposes a sexual predilection towards BDSM. All that discipline and routine and the giving/obeying of orders, not to mention the heirarchy of rank, and artefacts, symbolism, and uniforms of authority.

Is this a cliche, or does the military contribute a disproportionate number of kinksters to society ? Are the armed forces just one big combined fetish club ?

Let’s not forget those military gasmasks either.

Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 15-01-2018 at 10:19.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 11:43   #14
Barstool

Quote:
Originally Posted by No. 6 View Post
Reading these posts feels like I'm reading The Sun .
I honestly don`t see much of what has been said as being too far from reality, looking at the Sun will require very protective glasses as opposed to the rose tinted ones so often used!

And, hey slutty is right, all the BDSM traits, or many of them are in fact there, even more so with the new PC groups that are emerging.

Last edited by Barstool; 23-01-2018 at 16:53.
Barstool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 15:08   #15
Barstool

Oh deary me, we do like our Daily Mash don`t we, and love your sarcasm, always have done, it adds so much to the mix I think! and inspiring too, look, I`m being sarkky now.

I can only imagine you will be spending countless hours going over my posts to find some that fit your newly found adgenda, can`t wait.....
Old 17-02-2018, 18:53   #16
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Oh I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden McNit View Post
Sorry Barstool, I forgot you didn't have much of a sense of humour. I'll abandon my newly found 'adgenda' and get back on topic.
Sorry, but I really cannot let this pass. I think it a terribly low blow to demean an argument for poor spelling. There but for the grace of PG go I.

Remember Ogden, many of us 40-somethings suffered the onslaught of a really right-on progressive state education that mis-sold the notion of ‘never mind the spelling just get the flow’. I was a victim of the 70’s myself and had it not been for discovering in the 80’s the utter joy of reading thanks to the flawless and inimitable PGW then my ridding and righting would have progressed not a jot.

Who else worships at the alter of P.G. Wodehouse ? I have always found that women very rarely get his genius but men always do. I know for certain that I would be very much less of a person if I could not retreat to the sanctuary of Blandings Castle whenever faced with despair.

Anyhow, no matter how smart an argument might be it is bad form to weaponise poor spelling. It is intellectual bullying and I think it better to lead by example rather than by mickery.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 17-02-2018 at 19:08.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 11:01   #17
Barstool

Fer God`s sake, if people can`t see that my OP was a bit tongue in cheek I reelly give up, but I suppose it sparked a bit of a diskussion, albeit a tad prediktable from certain comraides.

It`s like being at Sunday Skool, or maybee a 5th form debating sociatie and I am sure other members on the MB are not as engrosssed in the insullting, sarkastic and pedantick rhetorikk that seems to be all too prevaleant of laate
Old 19-02-2018, 09:21   #18
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default Talking UK-M Blues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden McNit View Post
...the way I look at it, sparking any discussion on here is better than no discussion at all.
“No discussion is better than a bad discussion”
I think Theresa May said that.
“I’ll let you be in my discussion, if I can pooh-pooh yours”
ex said that…