UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 04-04-2018, 14:21   #1
AlanGB

AlanGB is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Cameron - Leicestershire

Could anyone tell me if Mistress Cameron is still active? The date on her website is 2012 and the last poster to mention her hasnt posted since 2013.

I have tried to make contact by email but without any response.

Thanks,
AlanGB
AlanGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 20:12   #2
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

Miss Cameron was still active a year or so ago, she caned me three times with her sister The Governess aka Maestra Morgan whilst The Governess was recovering from a shoulder operation. Therefore I wouldn't be put off by her lack of posting or updates.

Be patient and after a while send a polite follow up email.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 20:33   #3
AlanGB

Thank you

AlanGB
Old 05-04-2018, 22:46   #4
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile Site updates.

I appreciate this may be slightly off topic but it raises, to me at least, a very important point. If a Mistresses site has a recent dated article or even a letter of appreciation that shows the date this would overcome the root of this particular problem. Is the Mistress active or not?

It just gives me that sense of knowing the site is actively maintained. I appreciate that internet presence is increasingly by Twitter, Facebook etc which do date communications but a web site is a different vehicle and if it is maintained you get a sense that the Mistress is alive and well.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 17:47   #5
AlanGB

Quote:
If a Mistresses site has a recent dated article or even a letter of appreciation that shows the date this would overcome the root of this particular problem.
I quite agree. Closer inspection of Lady Cameron's website does reveal that some photographs are dated Jan 2016, but unfortunately that in itself is not a lot of help.

I have emailed a second time and attempted contact by text but with no success. It seems that I must look elsewhere.

AlanGB
Old 10-04-2018, 20:51   #6
subparman

You could email her sister The Governess and politely ask the question. She is quite approachable despite her formidable image.
Old 10-04-2018, 21:09   #7
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by subparman View Post
You could email her sister The Governess and politely ask the question. She is quite approachable despite her formidable image.
I never quite plucked up the courage when The Governess was also sometimes known as Maestra Morgan, but she long had a fascination. One of those things I will always wish Id done I think. I once had the briefest of interactions with her and did indeed find her approachable and gracious.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 19:41   #8
AlanGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by subparman View Post
A perfectly sound suggestion subparman, however if the lady isn't replying then it's reasonable to assume that she must be unavailable for a number of possible reasons. She may have fled the country until the weather improves; feel like doing that myself!

I think I shall surrender myself to Mistress Emerald's tender mercies instead.

AlanGB
Old 11-04-2018, 20:34   #9
subparman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehrednu View Post
I never quite plucked up the courage when The Governess was also sometimes known as Maestra Morgan, but she long had a fascination. One of those things I will always wish Id done I think. I once had the briefest of interactions with her and did indeed find her approachable and gracious.
I took the plunge and am glad I did although I will admit to having doubts at the time, mainly because she has such an intimidating presence. However she is a very genuine and caring person. I saw her as The Governess for a CP / punishment session and as we were about to go through to her punishment room she said I must be either very brave or very stupid as this is going to hurt!

That intimidated me and it did bloody hurt but it was done in a caring way, and because she delivered what she promised I left feeling very fulfilled.