UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 21-02-2019, 17:47   #1
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough
Default Guilty

Overwhelming evidence the judge said.
The 16 year old boy found guilty of raping and murdering 6 year old Alesha MacPhail.

He can’t be named of course because in this country we have laws to protect vile little shits like him.
I don’t get that one bit.

He showed no emotion apparently when found guilty. I don’t suppose someone who could have inflicted such misery upon a poor defenseless toddler would have any....... emotions that is. Just a carnal lust for viciousness I suppose.

He’s probably scarred of course. The only son of a loving mother who doted on him. Or psychiatrists will say it was the salt in the air he inhaled because he lived so close to the sea.

More tax payers money to look after him now and then more of course when he is safe to be let loose in society when he’s probably 22 or 23.

I think that’s how it works.

ME............ I’d put him out of his misery poor soul.
Old 21-02-2019, 21:43   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Overwhelming evidence the judge said.
The 16 year old boy found guilty of raping and murdering 6 year old Alesha MacPhail.

He can’t be named of course because in this country we have laws to protect vile little shits like him.

He showed no emotion apparently when found guilty. I don’t suppose someone who could have inflicted such misery upon a poor defenseless toddler would have any....... emotions that is. Just a carnal lust for viciousness I suppose.

He’s probably scarred of course. The only son of a loving mother who doted on him. Or psychiatrists will say it was the salt in the air he inhaled because he lived so close to the sea.

More tax payers money to look after him now and then more of course when he is safe to be let loose in society when he’s probably 22 or 23.

I think that’s how it works.

ME............ I’d put him out of his misery poor soul.
It is heartbeaking beyond comprehension to think of what happened to that bonny little girl. How can such sickness exist in an otherwise functioning meat machine ? I don’t know, I don’t think anyone does, or ever will.

Just this morning my cycling commute into work was halted by a scarlet crocodile crossing the road in front of me; grey trousers and skirts, two abreast holding hands, marshalled by proud clucking teachers, and each wearing a bright Red and ill-fitting blazer longing to be grown into, with hair blown by the wind and carrying that smiling look of innocent bemusement as to why they were crossing that road right there and right then. I just watched and smiled in the same way I do when viewing the panoramic sweep of the West Coast. Children are the embodiment of wonder and hope. How can anyone not see the same ? Is it only children and butterflies who really see the World ?

As for his punishment; then that is more about what makes the rest of us better people rather than what he deserves. We don’t need to adopt any symmetrical visciousness to even the score or make us feel better, all we need to do is just lock him up and throw away the key and ensure he dies in prison. It can be a guilded cage for all I care, the cost is minimal on the big scale of things, I only care that he never breathes the fresh air of freedom ever again. As long as he is forever off the streets and can never again interact with people then we have done enough to avoid degrading ourselves.

Don’t try to rehabilitate or treat him, just feed him and forget he exists.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 22-02-2019 at 09:26.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 07:39   #3
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Don’t try to rehabilitate or treat him, just feed him and forget he exists.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.
Perhaps feed him to to an endangered species that would benefit from a nice slab of rotting meat?
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:13   #4
reefknot

The UK has a great tradition of the rule of Law, Justice and the Crown to metre out the punishment. We left trail by ordeal and degrading punishment many years ago, our system allows for people who commit a crime to show remorse and accept what they did was wrong.

We as a society have decided how the Crown meters out Justice, in this case we need to allow the Crown do just that
Old 22-02-2019, 09:24   #5
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefknot View Post
The UK has a great tradition of the rule of Law, Justice and the Crown to metre out the punishment. We left trail by ordeal and degrading punishment many years ago, our system allows for people who commit a crime to show remorse and accept what they did was wrong.
When it comes to abducting, raping, and murdering a six year old little girl the word ‘wrong’ is wholly inappropriate. There is no way back from that act of total corruption. To address it as such diminishes the magnitude of the infinite trauma by attempting to rationalise it with adjectives.

‘Wrong’ is when a rational mind has been misdirected, not when a broken mind needs to be quarantined or switched off.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 09:39   #6
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

I’m afraid I just don’t get this rehabilitation word either.

So many so called “Learned my lesson guv and I am so sorry” people, go on to offend again.

Why is it there has to be a reason behind evil.
Why can’t some people just be born with a nastiness inside them from birth that nothing influences.

I’m against the death penalty because the justice system might just get it wrong in occassions (and has)
But please no pussy footing and he is only a child himself sob stories. The evidence is overwhelming, his mother admits to that too.

He needs removal from the rest of us for our safety......especially children.

Close his cell door and forget I say.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:16   #7
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

It may seem wierd, but people who commit such atrocious acts almost become `privilaged`what I mean by that is niave people call for understanding, help and rehabilitation, they search for reasons why and the perpetraitors live out their sentence in a protected environment. to prevent them from people just like themselves.

Ok, broken or misfiring minds on occaisions may be repairable, but in all honesty is it really worth it, there are no guarantees, and many rehabilitated souls go on to commit dastardly acts again.

As others have said, just get them out of circulation and out of the gene pool, revenge is an ugly concept, albeit a touch satisfying, but people who carry out frenzied attacks on children must be so broken they should never be allowed to roam free again.

Last edited by Barstool; 22-02-2019 at 10:23.
Barstool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 14:53   #8
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
A judge has allowed his name to be reported.
Aaron Campbell, very reminiscent of the Jon Venables case (Jamie Bulger) I think, some people are just born evil and can never be rehabilitated!

Last edited by Alan_1; 22-02-2019 at 15:27.
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 08:38   #9
geordiesouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_1 View Post
A judge has allowed his name to be reported.
Aaron Campbell, very reminiscent of the Jon Venables case (Jamie Bulger) I think, some people are just born evil and can never be rehabilitated!
I watched the Trevor McDonald documentary on Fred and Rose West.
Both so obviously had/have troubled minds.

A comment made by the sister of one of their victims.
“To say the West’s suffered mental illness is an insult to people who do suffer from mental illness”
Old 23-02-2019, 09:26   #10
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
When it comes to abducting, raping, and murdering a six year old little girl the word ‘wrong’ is wholly inappropriate. There is no way back from that act of total corruption. To address it as such diminishes the magnitude of the infinite trauma by attempting to rationalise it with adjectives.

‘Wrong’ is when a rational mind has been misdirected, not when a broken mind needs to be quarantined or switched off.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.
I am not saying we should be soft on them butt nor do I believe in capital punishment; if he remains in prison for the rest of his natural life so be it.