UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 17-09-2018, 18:05   #11
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
If the words ‘Strong’ and ‘Weak’ are read as ‘Most suited to survive an environment’ and ‘Least suited to survive an environment’ then what we have there is just a very succinct description of Darwinian Natural Selection. Such has been understood for over a century. The term ‘Survival of the fittest’ is often used but that lends itself to a very narrow misinterpretation.
Eurgh! I might have known such language could be defended by you.

It comes from the PM of a state which is currently occupying Palestine. The 'weak' presumably refers to the innocent women and children being persecuted and murdered. It's also exactly the kind of language the Nasty peoples used when they were attempting to try and eliminate all Jews from the face of the Earth.

Quote:
Jews have learned this harsh lesson of survival much harder and quicker than most, on an industrial scale. You can hardly blame them for calling out fascism when they now see it in a leader.
So the rest of the world should just stand by and turn a blind eye to more atrocities? I don't think so.

And fwiw Jews don't have one collective political belief system and think together en-masse. Believe it or not, Jewish views range right across the political spectrum, including many Israeli Jews who are outraged by their PM's fascist remarks. It's anti-Semitic to imply otherwise.

Last edited by Ogden McNit; 17-09-2018 at 18:31.
Old 17-09-2018, 18:50   #12
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Esme View Post
Provide link to an article or else it's Fake News. Lol!
Oh alright. It’s fake then
Old 17-09-2018, 18:56   #13
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default The little f’ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden McNit View Post
Eurgh! I might have known such language could be defended by you.
Why do you presume I am defending, or indeed why there is anything to defend ? You have taken a quote out of context and I am commenting on the fundamental principles of the statement. In that light there is little to argue or disagree about. The harsh statement may be jarring to the senses but is perfectly true, and the history of life on Earth is littered with an innumerable number of extinct species and races, many times more than exist today. There are many more ways to be dead than there is to be alive, and life is a constant struggle to persist. In a political context it sounds to me he is saying his people should not weaken and must remain strong if they are to survive. That is true (and always has been true) of all societies and races and individuals. I fail to see anything new or original or suspicious in the quote. His people are in a conflict and, like the Palestinians, he is using words to marshal his country.

What would you expect him as a leader to do ?

Quote:
And fwiw Jews don't have one collective political belief system and think together en-masse. Believe it or not, Jewish views range right across the political spectrum, including many Israeli Jews who are outraged by their PM's fascist remarks. It's anti-Semitic to imply otherwise.
Who are these anti-semites that imply all Jews share the same political stance ? Most people should hold a spectrum of political views within their own head, I certainly do, never mind within a race or nation.

When I call someone like Corbyn a fascist I am using the little ‘f’ general principle i.e. radical authoritarian characterised by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy. That is Corbyn and the far left momentum minds.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 19-09-2018 at 09:32.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 19:10   #14
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Have you been drinking my beer ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Oh alright. It’s fake then
You mean you have got us arguing again for no good reason ?

You’re like the bloke in the pub who fancies watching some aggro and so leans over and says “That fella over there has just taken a sip of your pint when you were in the bogs”.

The b*stard ! Which one ? I’m on shorts but I’m still going to lamp him anyway for not drinking the pint I didn’t buy !!!

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 17-09-2018 at 19:34.
Old 17-09-2018, 19:59   #15
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Why do you presume I am defending, or indeed why there is anything to defend ? You have taken a quote out of context and I am commenting on the fundamental principles of the statement. In that light there is little to argue or disagree about. The harsh statement is perfectly true and the history of life on Earth is littered with an innumerable number of extinct species and races, many times more than exist today. There are many more ways to be dead than there is to be alive, and life is a constant struggle to persist. In a political context it sounds to me he is saying his people should not weaken and must remain strong if they are to survive. That is true (and always has been true) of all societies and races and individuals. I fail to see anything new or original or suspicious in the quote. His people are in a conflict and, like the Palestinians, he is using words to marshal his country.

What would you expect him as a leader to do ?
Talking about Israeli strength to marshal his country is one thing, and it may well be historically true, but for many people it's alarming to read these words from a world leader.

"The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history"
Old 17-09-2018, 20:38   #16
Slutty Rimmer

Default The big F’ers.

Quote:
Talking about Israeli strength to marshal his country is one thing, and it may well be historically true, but for many people it's alarming to read these words from a world leader.

"The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history"
Which is probably why he does not want his country and people to be slaughtered and erased from history, having survived such an attempted mechanised annihilation 70 years ago.

The possibility of any type of peace rests entirely on the likelihood that races begin to interbreed and mix their genes. If religions or political dogmas do not permit recreational and procreational f*cking and baby making then it will just be constant conflict. It is important for peace and the future of the planet that people with different beliefs get rid of those mind diseases and instead get f*cking. Making love really does make the World go round.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 17-09-2018 at 22:40.
Old 17-09-2018, 21:40   #17
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Which is probably why he does not want his country and people to be slaughtered and erased from history, having suffered such an attempted mechanised annihilation 70 years ago.
It is actually a grave insult to those Jewish people who were slaughtered by the Nasty peoples. He doesn't speak in their name when he uses exactly the kind of rhetoric and ideology Hitler used to justify genocide. Their memory deserves better.

Or are you suggesting 'the weak' refers to the Jews themselves? Which is surely even more of an insult to Holocaust victims.

Quote:
The possibility of any type of peace rests entirely on the likelihood that races begin to interbreed and mix their genes. If religions or political dogmas do not permit recreational and procreational f*cking and baby making then it will just be constant conflict. It is important for peace and the future of the planet that people with different beliefs get rid of those mind diseases and instead get f*cking. Making love really does make the World go round.
Yep, can't argue with that.

Last edited by Ogden McNit; 17-09-2018 at 21:51.
Old 17-09-2018, 22:30   #18
Slutty Rimmer

Default For good, or for ill.

Quote:
It is actually a grave insult to those Jewish people who were slaughtered by the Nasty peoples. He doesn't speak in their name when he uses exactly the kind of rhetoric and ideology Hitler used to justify genocide. Their memory deserves better.
I am sure your presumptions of their affront is welcome. Personally I don’t presume all Jews will be of a single mind on how best to remember their own past and protect their future. That would be to treat them en-masse and to authoritatively speak over them, which as you say would be anti-Semitic.

Quote:
Or are you suggesting 'the weak' refers to the Jews themselves? Which is surely even more of an insult to Holocaust victims.
From your isolated quote I am suggesting he is speaking an abstract truth which he is using to strengthen the current resolve of the Israelis. This abstraction is evidenced by his understanding and admittance that the strength may be ‘for good or for ill’, although the enforced economy of words prevents a more accurate assessment, which is why Tw*tter is so crap for communication.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 18-09-2018 at 09:07.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:30   #19
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

I was just wondering if this senior police officer had been black and he had said “Blacker than black”

Would it have been treated differently. I suspect it would have probably raised a titter amongst the colleagues he was addressing.

Oh........... sorry you two. Didn’t mean to interrupt.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:55   #20
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

It does make a person wonder at the level of stupidity we have to endure these days.

A story like this hits the media like a train but some muslim guy walks in to a betting shop in Birmingham, West Mids, hacks off a guys head, in broad daylight and it only makes a few centimeters in the local rag, page 7.

But there again the risk of offending some precious, self rightous half wit is obviously much more serious.....I get that!