UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 09-10-2018, 18:46   #1
subbie

subbie is on a distinguished road
Default Surprising scents!

I've always enjoyed scent play but was recently stunned to discover there's a scent that I find powerfully intoxicating - in a good way. Halitosis!

I recently attended a fetish club and bumped into a pro Domme who I've always admired online. She is stunning looking and it turns out charmingly lovely with it. So I was taken aback that when talking to her, she was clearly suffering from bad breath. Far from being repulsed, I was amazed to find this a huge turn on. I've since met the Lady twice more in a club setting and each time, her breath smelt strongly of the same odour. It wasn't tobacco or alcohol or food but the unmistakeable pungent aroma of halitosis.

Part of me was torn between wanting to tell her so she could help herself. But the other half of me found it so strangely exciting that I intend to book a session with Her so I really don't want to alert Her to it lest she cures it! It helped of course that she is beautiful and otherwise immaculately turned out.

Is this an uncommon scent to be attracted to? And does anyone have any similar odd scents that subs find arousing in their Mistress?
subbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 19:00   #2
subbie

As an additional note, I obviously won't be revealing the Domme's name (not even in private messages) to spare her blushes. But I wonder if any subs would Feel bold enough to mention it to their Mistress if She were suffering the same problem? A very delicate dilemma!
Old 09-10-2018, 19:58   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Follow your nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbie View Post
I've always enjoyed scent play but was recently stunned to discover there's a scent that I find powerfully intoxicating - in a good way. Halitosis!

I recently attended a fetish club and bumped into a pro Domme who I've always admired online. She is stunning looking and it turns out charmingly lovely with it. So I was taken aback that when talking to her, she was clearly suffering from bad breath. Far from being repulsed, I was amazed to find this a huge turn on. I've since met the Lady twice more in a club setting and each time, her breath smelt strongly of the same odour. It wasn't tobacco or alcohol or food but the unmistakeable pungent aroma of halitosis.

Part of me was torn between wanting to tell her so she could help herself. But the other half of me found it so strangely exciting that I intend to book a session with Her so I really don't want to alert Her to it lest she cures it! It helped of course that she is beautiful and otherwise immaculately turned out.

Is this an uncommon scent to be attracted to? And does anyone have any similar odd scents that subs find arousing in their Mistress?
No !

It doesn’t happen often but when encountered strong body scents of most sorts repulse me terribly (my own included), some even make me wretch involuntarily. On one occasion I had to terminate the session with a fabricated spontaneous excuse, which was a shame because the Mistress was delightful in all other respects*. As such I would (and have since) politely pointed out any such issues so as to ‘clear the air’, so to speak. Also, I would in turn expect her to be forthright with me on my personal hygiene, and although I would be mortified if my cleanliness was below par I would nonetheless be very thankful for the heads-up. Although this is easier said than done with a first time meeting and if not done correctly (or not done at all) it may prevent either being accepting of a second visit, which is why first impressions for both are very important. As many Mistresses correctly advise on their websites for prospective clients; hygiene is of importance to a successful session. If it is lacking in either it is a tricky thing for both to deal with.

If though you get a kick out of it then surely it would be best to say nothing and let it pass. She may in any case be already aware of the problem and slightly embarrassed or annoyed with the issue.

Perhaps just keep it under the radar, yet next time instead of the usual bottle of fizz as a gift why not take along a box of oat-bran or some other breakfast roughage, and a tube of toothpaste ?

Oddly enough, about 5 years ago I also visited a very well known internet Mistress who had started to take real time sessions once again, and she too had very poor breath. That was definitely caused by smoking** and coffee and food odours. It was an SEO for many reasons, and from my perspective she was much better on the telly.

Given that a lot of body scents are bacterial in origin, and that we humans are effectively mobile bacterial metropolises then it has often occurred to me how body odours may be individual colonies signalling to one another their identity and state of receptiveness for interacting or mating, which we either act upon or reject. A sort of quick remote compatibility assessment, akin to Tinder. When sniffing each other out some just don’t smell right for you, and others you like the smell of.

Just follow your nose.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

* I am ashamed to recall that my method acting was too convincing, and because of my randomly chosen excuse she insisted I take back the session fee and then proceeded to give me some extremely useful life advice. Although I earnestly tried to refuse the refund she insisted and I felt an utter cad (I think we settled on 50:50), and whilst that may have been bad in itself it couldn’t have been worse than openly wretching whilst kneeling at her feet. There was no good choice to make in that situation and my shame saved both our blushes...possibly.

I have since read a few mildly disparaging remarks about the lady, but I know they don’t know what they are talking about. She is honest, and genuine, and caring.

** It is difficult for me to wholly respect someone who smokes because it infers a flaw in character. One of the nicest and kindest and most intelligent of men that I have ever met was a smoker and I learnt a lot of good stuff from him, much of which I have subconsciously adopted in my own mannerisms. I miss him often; it is a shame he died an early death from lung cancer leaving a wife and two young daughters, and a few years before ever seeing his greatly anticipated retirement. He was a clever fool and could not see the imminent danger whenever I alerted him to the bleak future.

Unfathomable.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 10-10-2018 at 07:43.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 19:27   #4
Ogden McNit

Never heard of someone being turned on by the smell of halitosis before, it sounds extremely niche.

I think the armpit fetish is quite common though, or at least a recognised fetish. I strongly suspect it is to do with the pheromones released, and this is also a big factor in some foot and used panties fetishes.

It can drive some men wild!

Yes, certain female smells can be a big turn-on for some men, particularly during, or just after, ovulation. Interesting article;

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-lov...-smell-vagina/

Sexually, nothing has ever come close to how much I enjoy the aromas and flavors of womanhood. I just find it so magical. When I smell a woman’s natural scent I’m driven into a primal state. I try to use my caresses, with hand, mouth, and member, to bring them as much happiness as I derive from this connection."
Old 12-10-2018, 08:09   #5
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

On the other end of the scale. Imagine the quandary of being into scat play. You love the sight of it, the feel of it, the taste of it. You just can’t stand the smell of it.

Decisions decisions
Old 12-10-2018, 11:04   #6
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

It a big no for me too, anything more than a waft of Clive Christian and my interest drops like a stone, but pleased to report this has never actually been a problem with any ladies I have visited.
Old 27-01-2019, 18:49   #7
subbie

Well it took me about four months to arrange but finally the stars aligned and i was able to arrange a session with the previously mentioned stunning Mistress with dreadful halitosis.

And guess what? Her breath was as odorous as i remembered - perhaps more so. And i absolutely loved it. It made for an incredible session, particularly when she was up close and personal in my face. i certainly won't be discreetly telling her any time soon. She has me hooked on a new fetish!
Old 27-01-2019, 22:46   #8
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

There really is a fetish for everything isn’t there