UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Event Reviews

Old 15-08-2010, 21:48   #1
folly

folly is on a distinguished road
Default August BBB

I accompanied a friend who'd never been before, to the BBB (Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar - Fetish Fair) earlier today. Lots of people are away in August, so this kind of event tends to be more sparsely populated around now. Nonetheless, there were plenty of people spread over the three floors, and outside, and the whip boxing was lots of fun... though a bit toned down for my liking. I'm all for the fencing masks staying, but I think people should have to wear swimsuits. Ha!

I imagine the recession is hitting everyone. There were good stalls, and while I know the BBB has a policy of not hosting duplicate stalls, we couldn't find (decent) nipple clamps *anywhere*. What does the BBB have against NT?? Fortunately, CloneZone helped out on the way back, but even they were short of stock. We bought some other stuff, and even had one stall holder - possibly the father/older acquaintance of the chap who served me - thank me for spending money as I walked away.

[How many of us realise the chain of supply that means we get to play? I do wonder sometimes.]

The bar service wasn't always quick, but having bars on 2 floors makes things a lot easier. We had good service at both.

The BBB has a different demo every month, top floor. Experienced players show off their wares, basically, and sometimes get the 'public' involved. It's good fun, non-hierarchical, and a great window on a whole range of stuff.

If you've never been out, or to a munch, do consider the BBB. Think of it an afternoon in the pub, but with add-ons. You need, obviously, an open mind. My friend had a great time.

Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar

Last edited by folly; 16-08-2010 at 17:27.
folly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 21:13   #2
skins_69

skins_69 is on a distinguished road
Talking 2010 whip boxing champ!

Had a great time too - was entered into the whip boxing and somehow won - what a laugh and great way to get everyone together.

Was lucky enough to give a friend a good beating and then get one myself. The equipment was great - a lot if work must gave been put in by the organisers - so thanks.
skins_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 13:31   #3
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

I am pleased you had a great time folly, cant beat Brum hospitality

Ur hum, a shameful plug, in September it will also be the BBB's anniversary, not sure how long, and then the After Bizarre play party's first anniversary.

It will also be My birthday the day after the September BBB, so I will be a guest Mistress at the after play-party too, I have been roped into it But I dont mind really. So anyone wishing to pop along, during the day or evening, will be great to meet you

Last edited by MistressRouge; 17-08-2010 at 13:36.
MistressRouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 14:58   #4
skins_69

skins_69 is on a distinguished road

Was lucky enough to have Lady Ileash give some assistance and tuition to a friend who flogged and caned me - was up for more but they didn't want too heavy play. Lady Ileash mentioned she was due to have a sadistic Mistress planning to come along next month ...
skins_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 15:52   #5
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

Lady Ileash is a very good friend of Mine, so she mentioned if I would House Domme for her

I may scare away, then attract more to her BBB after party, we will see.

It will be great, because anniversary of the BBB, and the After Bizarre Lady Ileash clubnight, so thought why not celebrate My birthday at both

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_69 View Post
Was lucky enough to have Lady Ileash give some assistance and tuition to a friend who flogged and caned me - was up for more but they didn't want too heavy play. Lady Ileash mentioned she was due to have a sadistic Mistress planning to come along next month ...
Old 20-06-2014, 11:16   #6
PeterPan

PeterPan is on a distinguished road

This sounds like an interesting event.
PeterPan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2014, 16:14   #7
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPan View Post
This sounds like an interesting event.
This is also an old thread

The next BBB is 20 July 2014