UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 12-08-2014, 12:41   #21
EmpressMartine

EmpressMartine is on a distinguished road
Smile Submissive circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
It's a circus
Is it not a submissive,degrading Circus?! Seem to me it is such a session

Last edited by EmpressMartine; 12-08-2014 at 12:42. Reason: Revision
EmpressMartine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 14:09   #22
harlequin

harlequin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannylipstick View Post
One of my regrets was never to meet Annette. I sessioned a number of times at the chamber with K and Valeska but never with Annette - it was stunning looks that brought me into the scene.

I still see Valeska on a regular basis. I have seen Sheba in the past who is excellent but would really like to see Kitty. Has anyone had the joys?

Mistress Jay who was at Bury has left the scene and gone abroad again.

In all I think the Manchester scene is still as strong as it ever was !!
Looks like the gorgeous Mistress Jay is back from her travels,although not back to Manchester admittedly http://yorkshirechambers.com/index.p...-huddersfield/
harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 15:59   #23
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressMartine View Post
Yes,the scene changes but its far from dead.

Agree.

It's the same everywhere. Just look at any other area for that matter. Mistresses hang up their boots and whips, new Dommes take their place. Welcome the new but never forget the greats
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 16:34   #24
Mistress Violet

Mistress Violet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
I concur. Surely she hasn't thought this through properly? Aside from the unpleasant reactions it could illicit, it's simply not appropriate to force what is a very adult pastime onto an unsuspecting general public, which may include minors. "Unversed in domination etiquette" makes it sound as though it's a social skill people need to acquire, in my opinion domination etiquette would include not putting members of the public in uncomfortable situations!

I can't really imagine any subs being interested in such a scenario anyway IIH. I suppose it's taking Humiliation as a service to the nth degree, but, as far as I'm concerned, it's a service where less is definitely more.

Hi guys,

Firstly thank you for your compliments. I'd like to let you know that My public adventures blog was both a mixture of actual truth and some based on fantasy that my slaves and subs have previously discussed with me (I quite often aim My blogs at specific subs fantasies)
Obviously I would not be willing to do anything where minors would be concerned and certainly wouldn't want to offend the public. I didn't think it would be taken quite so literally, however in future I'll be sure to be more careful with My words!
Hope I've cleared things up a little for you!

If there's anything specific you'd like to know about My public humiliation sessions feel free to drop me an email.

MV
X
Mistress Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 19:33   #25
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Violet View Post
Hi guys,

Firstly thank you for your compliments. I'd like to let you know that My public adventures blog was both a mixture of actual truth and some based on fantasy that my slaves and subs have previously discussed with me (I quite often aim My blogs at specific subs fantasies)
Obviously I would not be willing to do anything where minors would be concerned and certainly wouldn't want to offend the public. I didn't think it would be taken quite so literally, however in future I'll be sure to be more careful with My words!
Hope I've cleared things up a little for you!

If there's anything specific you'd like to know about My public humiliation sessions feel free to drop me an email.

MV
X
Thanks for taking the time to clear this up Mistress Violet. Most reassuring!
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 10:03   #26
Mistress Violet

You're welcome
Old 26-08-2014, 10:55   #27
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You're welcome
A polite and courteous mistress. Whatever next

I'm only kidding.

I agree that perhaps public humiliation sessions inflict embarrassment and undue stress on a nervous and innocent audience anyway.
The truth is that it happens anyway.

I recall the lady in a bar in Soho, throwing her drink over some chap and screaming "Your pathetic in bed anyway". Before storming out on floods of tears.

I watched a not completely old couple doing shopping in Tesco not so long ago and he was the most hen pecked individual imaginable. Humiliation of the highest order yet I suspect they have been together for years. Domination and submission of that couple did not know it
Old 27-08-2014, 20:31   #28
Mistress Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
A polite and courteous mistress. Whatever next

I'm only kidding.

I agree that perhaps public humiliation sessions inflict embarrassment and undue stress on a nervous and innocent audience anyway.
The truth is that it happens anyway.

I recall the lady in a bar in Soho, throwing her drink over some chap and screaming "Your pathetic in bed anyway". Before storming out on floods of tears.

I watched a not completely old couple doing shopping in Tesco not so long ago and he was the most hen pecked individual imaginable. Humiliation of the highest order yet I suspect they have been together for years. Domination and submission of that couple did not know it

Cheeky bugger!

There are ways to make public humiliation very fun without actually causing any trauma to the unsuspecting public... It can be very fun and refreshing but I'll not spoil you with too many details!

I love the 'you're pathetic in bed anyway' cracked me up! A ladies favourite line in spite. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

MV

X
Old 27-08-2014, 23:27   #29
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Cheeky bugger!

There are ways to make public humiliation very fun without actually causing any trauma to the unsuspecting public... It can be very fun and refreshing but I'll not spoil you with too many details!

I love the 'you're pathetic in bed anyway' cracked me up! A ladies favourite line in spite. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

MV

X
I like being called cheeky

I know it's going off topic. But just staying on the "Put Down" theme.

I was in the passenger seat yonks ago, of a car being driven by a very pretty young lady. I only wish her driving had been as good as her looks..... But that's another story.
Anyways...... She cuts up this big looking bloke who does his nut trying to force his way in front of her. Beeping his horn and swearing like a trooper etc.
When we pull up at a set of lights this guy is still shouting out all kinds of profanities.
She used this handle on the car door and the window miraculously came down ( yes it really was that long ago )
She looked at this moron and said,
"I bet you've got a really little willy"

He was speechless.
She got him right where it hurts.
Old 27-08-2014, 23:47   #30
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

MV

X
Ah yes, but no. We clever subs and masochists can simply out-General you Ladies and draw your sting by actually being crap in bed and knowing it ! The response would be "Yes I am pathetic in bed, but I want you to know I've faked all my incompetence on purpose ! Which means only I know what you've really being missing. A-ha !!". It is the old mariners trick of 'navigating with positive error'. Purposely getting lost and missing the spot (ahem) means only we know wether to steer our Dreadnaught* right, or left, or indeed 'in' to port. Although...errr, admittedly with this being a maritime metaphor it would then mean you were out-Admiralled rather than out-Generalled**.

Kind Regards,
Sexual Vice Admiral Rimmer.

* Or indeed dinghy, depending on your blessings.

**Unless of course the General was on secondment to the Navy...or perhaps the boat is amphibian and under the command of the army ? I've confused myself now, but no need to tell me I'm crap at thinking. I know it already.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 28-08-2014 at 00:03.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote