UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Admin and Security News

Old 15-03-2010, 23:37   #1
Lady Samantha
The Boss Lady

Lady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura about
Post Photos/avatars

As of 17/03/2010, certain images will no longer be allowed on UKM. Please find below a (not conclusive) list of images that will be removed/are no longer allowed.

Images depicting any of the following:
Naked genitalia
Scat
Bestiality
Under age sex

My suggestion is, if you have pictures on your profile or your avatar falls into one of the above categories that you remove them before I delete them. If you've logged on and read this thread and not removed any offending photos you risk having the right to have *any* photos on your profile removed.

I hope you understand. Yes, this is an adult website and we discuss adult topics. However, some people access this site from non private sources, and if you have a wax covered fanny as your avatar pic (for example) you aren't really doing them any favours Surely your own website would be the best place for such photos

And that's NOT an invitation to add as many 'not allowed' photos as you can before 17/03. Doing that will get your posting rights removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Lady Samantha