UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 01-08-2012, 09:23   #21
markasub

markasub is on a distinguished road

There was also a Mistress Elaine, but that was many years ago now.....
Old 01-08-2012, 09:24   #22
markasub

markasub is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressRouge View Post
I am 42.....
42?? Never!!!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:51   #23
gabonica

keep rereading this post as it brings back so many good memories for me, as I mentioned Brenda was my first, actually followed by Juliette who had a fantastic attic dungeon very strict and enjoyed herself immensely, Mistress Paula followed who somebody else said she could be a bit curt but I found her very approachable and enjoyed many post session chats over a cuppa she even gave me a large signed photo once which I still have here somewhere. But the mistress whom I visited the most in my life was the fantastic Mistress Dawn or Dee as she sometimes called herself, situated just off the Hagley rd, fantastic lady whom I was addicted to. Introduced another dominant/submissive lady into the session a couple of times and she had a TV assistant called Mandy who joined in more than once! never had inclinations along those lines but with Mistress Dawn I just went with the flow and couldn't deny the lady. One of my most memorable sessions involved me strapped to her bondage table and nearing "hometime" so to speak when she announced that after my "happy ending" I was to recieve 6 with the cane. The idea excited me greatly but once I had come I remember lying there recovering with all thought of the 6 gone, thinking she was just teasing me. However when I rose to get dressed she snapped "where are you going? get over the whipping bench now!" I obeyed obviously and she administered a hard 6 strokes, it remains the most memorable 6 strokes I have ever had and was incredibly exciting looking back on the way home and since although at the time very painful being empty so to speak.
Old 03-08-2012, 22:18   #24
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

I'm glad I started this topic as I've enjoyed a lot of good memories from forum contributors as well as seeing how others viewed that scene. Hopefully someone can point me in the direction of any ladies from that era who might still be around - or their current equivalents who are equally capable and approachable. It was a casual era regarding making a visit, and that casualness, I must admit, I miss in this appointment-driven, more expensive, internet time.

Some more reminiscences regarding Brenda. She used to split her time between flats in Birmingham and London. I remember a couple of memorable sessions in the Kensington area where I arrived unannounced (as did almost everyone), and payed my fee to be tawsed. Brenda left the room and I was then surprised to find that she returned with both her maid and her friend (Angie) to witness my suffering.

I was then asked whether I would prefer to be thrashed by both Brenda and Angie. How could I say no to such godesses!! As I remember, there were three straps and each lady gave me 6 of the best with each (switching between dommes after each 6). Brenda then used a vibrator on my manhood that brought me very quickly (to my surprise) to a very happy ending. Please Brenda embrace me!!

I believe Angie came from Grimsby. Does anyone have memories of her?

Then off down the Earl's Court Rd. on a Friday night for a few relaxing pints.

Life was never better.

Des.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 20:11   #25
awkwardone

awkwardone is on a distinguished road
Smile Birmingham Mistress Elaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by markasub View Post
There was also a Mistress Elaine, but that was many years ago now.....
Was she in Erdington? Tyburn Road I think. I had some lovely sessions with her. She really knew how to find my buttons and press them. She would usually wear a silver shell-suit type garment, but one day she removed it to reveal her legs. Wow. She was petite but what legs! I "fell in love" with her and on my last visit I bought her a silver locket. I remember the surreptitious thrill I obtained by asking the lady sales assistant in the jewellers to hand-write a slightly risque message on the gift card. Naughty I know, but the shop lady didn't seem embarassed and was happy to oblige. Mistress E was very touched when I gave her the locket and explained about the message. She certainly showed her appreciation that day as she undressed for me completely and allowed me to cradle her curled-up body in my arms, and kiss her on the lips. What bliss.

Unfortunately I recall later reading a news item about a court case which I think involved her.
awkwardone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 11:24   #26
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

I am sad to report that Brenda died a few months ago. She had been ill for several years and I think it all got too much. I believe she was 76. I will forever remember her and her friends with fond memories.

R.I.P. Brenda.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2018, 16:22   #27
gabonica

That is such sad news, I have such great memories of that lady, a little part of me has died too, she was my first ever Mistress.
Old 09-05-2018, 13:57   #28
respectfulm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
I am sad to report that Brenda died a few months ago. She had been ill for several years and I think it all got too much. I believe she was 76. I will forever remember her and her friends with fond memories.

R.I.P. Brenda.
That is sad news, I remember Brenda from a private party she held. I had been taken along by Dawn/D/Dee. Brenda requested Dawn's permission and without further ado I was naked and over Brenda's lap. spanked hard, then over a bench and caned, after which she hugged me, gave me a kiss and told me to go and show the marks to Dawn to make sure she approved. I felt sure she would, but Dawn being Dawn, delighting in her unpredictability, sent me back for more. Also there was Brenda's daughter (Domme) and Brenda's friend Madam Dot.

I too remember, with great affection, Mistress Maggie from Willenhall, also with fond memories, some wonderful other Mistresses; Mistress Vanessa from Birmingham who was very into the school scene, Mistress Jay from the Yardley Area, and Mistress Penny.

There was also a Mistress Alex, a friend of Dawn's, although she only worked for a year or two.