UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 16-10-2009, 20:18   #1
briunz

briunz is on a distinguished road
Default Advanced booking - or spur of the moment?

Is your life and BDSM 'need' so well organised that you always have your sessions booked well in advance (a bit like Lisal) or do you try and book on a whim?

In the past I think the most ever dates I had booked in my 'diary' covered a period of six months.

For a 6 month period over last winter, circumstances beyond my control, made that difficult, nay impossible, so I found that I had been booking almost at the last moment.

That's fine until the Mistress concerned has few, if any, slots into which I could fit and I found that I couldn't see her at any particularly convenient time.

I did suggest a reversal of roles whereby she would ring me the previous day to make a last minute (exciting!) appointment - but that suggestion did not work either.

So I'm back to making sure that before I leave a session I have the next one firmly in BOTH our diaries.

How do you plan your sessions?

Probably different answers to the question from those who 'put it about' and those who are generally loyal to one particular Mistress but it would be interesting to hear your views.

"The critic Brook Zern has written, of a performance of someone with duende, 'it dilates the mind's eye, so that the intensity becomes almost unendurable...
There is a quality of first-timeness, of reality so heightened and exaggerated that it becomes unreal...' (Maurer, In Search of Duende)."

briunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 20:35   #2
Lisal

You've already answered for me briunz

I book about six months in advance and then drop in the odd extra or DD session on more of a whim. The way The Boss works short notice doesn't really work so even those are a bit ahead

I am not an organised person so this isn't like me - it's probably the comfort zone and my need for routine
Old 17-10-2009, 10:52   #3
stevebailey

I tend to like to have around 4 booked forwards - that covers a couple of months of sessions. I don't tend to ever book last minute - although I could see a circumstance of us having a provisional date/time and both know that there will be a last minute confirmation one way or the other... but that wouldn't happen often as it is unfair to 'reserve' time that may not be taken.

I always like to know there are more lovely times to come when I am in a session so having a 'pipeline' going forwards is important to me...

Shame there is no pipeline at present...

...hopefully soon

Steve
Old 17-10-2009, 12:24   #4
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough

Both would be the answer for me.

This coming week I will visit a Mistress for the second part of a two part session that was actually booked in May. I say actually booked, but it was in March (immeadiately after a previous session) that the possibility was first discussed and everything was firmed up in May.

The other sometimes arises if I am to attend a meeting away from home at short notice. I am sure that some "oldies" will recall my postings on the previous message board for recommendations for a Mistress in various locations. Sometimes it is short notice, but the posters have always come up trumps with very good reccomendations.

Any such meetings usually involve a night in a hotel, so I make the most of the oppertunity.

If, given the time, I will plan everything down to the last detail. Simple things, like the answer to "why were you in such and such area?" "what were you doing there"
If it's travel by car, then where is safe to park? Bus ? times, frequency etc.
All these must be factored in to any session.

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
bgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 12:52   #5
stdavid

stdavid is on a distinguished road

Usually a few weeks in advance but sometimes if the chance is there
stdavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 14:44   #6
keithb03uk

keithb03uk is on a distinguished road

I try to play regularly, but at the same time fit my play around what I am doing at the time... so a bit of both really.

Keith
keithb03uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 17:45   #7
Dale Boy

Dale Boy is on a distinguished road

Like a build up to a major sporting event I like to enjoy the "pre-match" excitment by imagining how the session will turn out.

When the "urge" hits me I usually like to plan a week ahead depending on work / life commitments and agree a scheduled session with the Mistress.

On a rare occassion in the past I have taken a gamble when circumstances have combined to give me some unexpected free time in the right place and I have tried to arrange a session on the day.

Usually the Mistress has been fully booked ( a good sign of her popularity and planning ) and I have accepted that this time the dice have not been in my favour.

Occassionally the roll of the dice has been in my favour and there has been a last minute cancellation which has freed up a slot in my favour.

On those rare occassions these last minute sessions have usually turned out to be very memorable. They may not have had the excitement of the "pre-match" build up but the last minute nature of booking and subsequent session has added a different sense of excitment
Old 17-10-2009, 20:56   #8
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

As a one Mistress subbie I like to book well in advance.
As others have said it gives me something to look forward to between sessions.
It is great to count down the days until the next session and for me is all part of the excitement of sessioning.
I tend to session once a month and at the moment I have booked well into next year.
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 22:28   #9
Submissive1

Submissive1 is on a distinguished road

Generally I book a week in advance. This allows enough time for tension to build in me etc.

For me the anticipation is an important factor. The build up. The not knowing what will happen........

But that is just me.

Submissive1
Submissive1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 22:58   #10
Mistress Susannah

Mistress Susannah will become famous soon enoughMistress Susannah will become famous soon enough

From the other side, I find it really difficult to do same day appointments. I'm ok organising it a couple of days before, or even the night before.... but appointments on the same day - even if I'm available, which is unlikely - don't put me in the right headspace. I need to prepare and relax myself into things just as much as the submissive and if it's a bit of a rush job, in my experience, things just don't gell as they should do.
Mistress Susannah is offline   Reply With Quote