UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Suggestions Box

Old 27-04-2015, 06:22   #1
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough
Default Mistress information sought and reviews

Mods Note - I have split a number of post from the Miss Cameo information sought thread please see post No 17
reefknot

I'm at a loss. Posts removed but not deleted.
If I can't see the bloody posts then effectively they have been sent to the rubbish bin.

I think I can see why of course.
Here we once again have a group of members who were quite innocently passing comment on someone and hey presto. The mods step in and put a stop to it.

There are always reasons of course but on the face of it I can't see why........ For the moment that is.
Using my exceptional powers of deduction I shall get to the bottom** of this..... Have no fear fellow members.

(** I apologise in advance if by saying "bottom" I have offended any mistresses, mods or anyone else of a fragile disposition)

Last edited by reefknot; 30-04-2015 at 18:05. Reason: Split thread
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 15:16   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

I kind of do get what Reefy and his mod pals have done.... Sort of.

I don't think for one minute any of us here on this forum would want to see a thread end up with nothing but bad press for any mistress.

But I also agree with the post above.

We subs have a place on this board too, don't you know. . With a say so surely.
Old 28-04-2015, 08:29   #3
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
I kind of do get what Reefy and his mod pals have done.... Sort of.

I don't think for one minute any of us here on this forum would want to see a thread end up with nothing but bad press for any mistress.

But I also agree with the post above.

We subs have a place on this board too, don't you know. . With a say so surely.

A guide that only gives positive reviews, would frankly be no guide at all.

We might as well just read the Mistresses websites.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 08:46   #4
geordiesouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post
A guide that only gives positive reviews, would frankly be no guide at all.

We might as well just read the Mistresses websites.
I agree......... Please note I do not possess enough virtual ink to highlight.

But such is the review policy of UKM....... Very little can be said on the open board.
I go back to my original ( now removed posts )....... I could not see anything being said by I and others concerning this mistress that warented deletion.

Hey ho !
Old 28-04-2015, 09:41   #5
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
I agree......... Please note I do not possess enough virtual ink to highlight.

But such is the review policy of UKM....... Very little can be said on the open board.
I go back to my original ( now removed posts )....... I could not see anything being said by I and others concerning this mistress that warented deletion.

Hey ho !

Well yes. But the word that has been used by both yourself and Chris is review

And we have a review forum especially for that very thing. We will publish reviews there but our policy is that an adverse review will be sent to the lady concerned for her comments and then we can publish side by side

So, that is the way to get reviews published - both positive and negative
Lisal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 10:26   #6
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road

Gaining anything of value from a review process is unrealistic.

Hugely positive reviews are likely to be sycophantic.

Negative reviews are again subjective and will range from the 'not quite what I was looking for' to the downright unfriendly.

As with all steps into transactional unknowns there is something called caveat emptor.

I don't give any credence to third party reviews given their inbuilt bias (for whatever reason) and make my own decisions and look forward to whatever the outcome.

Last edited by ex nihilo; 28-04-2015 at 11:14.
ex nihilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 14:07   #7
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
Gaining anything of value from a review process is unrealistic.

Hugely positive reviews are likely to be sycophantic.

Negative reviews are again subjective and will range from the 'not quite what I was looking for' to the downright unfriendly.

As with all steps into transactional unknowns there is something called caveat emptor.

I don't give any credence to third party reviews given their inbuilt bias (for whatever reason) and make my own decisions and look forward to whatever the outcome.

So all of those review websites and consumer advice articles are a complete waste of time? And are frequented by complete mugs?

You'd never research anything before buying it either?

Incidentally, this post makes no comment about Miss Cameo, as I know nothing about her.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 20:24   #8
acescrushed

acescrushed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post

So all of those review websites and consumer advice articles are a complete waste of time? And are frequented by complete mugs?

You'd never research anything before buying it either?

Incidentally, this post makes no comment about Miss Cameo, as I know nothing about her.
Big difference between examining reviews on items and a professional dominatrix.

Reviews have value but in practice idiosyncrasies mean you will probably have a contrasting experience. There are frequent variables to consider when reading a review. Too many.
acescrushed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 07:54   #9
geordiesouth

Well there you go Lisal me old China. Review....... As far as I can remember and let's face it at my age the old greys tree can hardly recall what I did last night never mind a few posting days ago.
I never reviewed this mistress. I merely passed comment..... So why my posts been deleted the

Err...... Sorry...... Removed
Old 30-04-2015, 11:10   #10
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

I have been away and just caught up on this. Mine is one of the posts removed/hidden/deleted/whatever and I think that is wrong, in fact I am pissed off by it.

I passed an opinion based on my own experience, I had no need nor the desire to post a negative review nor were my comments offensive, I just put the whole thing down as a bad experience. I could have added much more to my post but just wanted to paint a broad brush picture to help others who were seeking advice or opinion on the lady to be aware before they wasted their hard earned money. By the way, I am not being specific here to the lady in question

However, if I or others post a negative review which is sent to her does anyone really think she will reply 'ah yes, I recall, all those things were true I do apologise.' Not bloody likely.

I would suggest the mods need to show a little more discretion if a number of people of longstanding on UKM and whose general contributions are sensible all express similar experiences. As someone else said we have a place on here and should be allowed to express our opinions as long as they don't offend.

Perhaps instead of removing posts someone should go and see the lady in question to see if she looks anything like the photos on her website (one of the observations) then form an opinion on whether the comments are justified.

If a restaurant or any service provider (bank, utility company etc) frequently provides a poor service negative publicity will ensue somewhere. In the eyes of the law a service should be as advertised - because we subs mostly have to fly beneath the radar we occasionally have to put up with lousy service and occasionally getting ripped off by a less than scrupulous mistresses (fortunately very few of them exist).

If someone advertises, takes a not insignificant amount of money from a customer and then deliver something below standard why should they not receive negative publicity. Just as the good mistresses get the good publicity.

Rant over!
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote