UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 01-04-2018, 11:08   #1
pjmukmale

pjmukmale is on a distinguished road
Default Watersports

I suppose there's no right or wrong answers here as it'll boil down to personal preference but I'm trying to get my head around watersports. One half of me likes the prospect of it but the other half is quite unsure. Should I enquire with my Mistress to see if there's a possibility of experiencing a golden shower or even escalate that to rehydrating on golden nectar. As they say if you don't try you won't know but I'm quite apprehensive about the whole notion.

Is there any advice out there on where to start or any health implications to be aware of regarding this taboo fetish?
pjmukmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 11:58   #2
reefknot

There are a couple of ways to receive a golden shower

The just on the body and perhaps on the face with no consumption

Then there consuming Mistresses gift, I do enjoy this when offered (would be rude to refuse)

Health issues, urine is sterile in its self, however it is still possible to pass on some bugs mainly if the Mistress has an infection in her urinary tract.
Old 01-04-2018, 14:33   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Hot Piss.

I was once ordered onto the dungeon floor and Mistress instructed me to masturbate as she proceeded to piss all over my naked body. It wasn’t unpleasant in anyway but I was left somewhat indifferent to the act. My main concern was how the pee was splattering all over the floor and walls, and I could not but help wonder who (if anybody) was going to thoroughly clean up the mess. She was a meticulously clean and hygienic lady in her operations but I cannot abide mess in any form and so it was a bit of a damp end to the session.

A few years later I requested to be force fed golden wine by a deliciously wicked Mistress in latex. Never having tried it I knew I would have to be forced. I brought along my gorgeous leather bondage hood from Top-to-Bottom which had various gag attachments and Mistress chose the inflatable gag with a through tube and funnel attachment. Once fully restrained on her bench and inside the hood (blindfold attached) she poppered me up and then pumped up the gag. After waiting a while to heighten the tension and allow the poppers to take hold she started pissing a full gush such that the torrent of nectar was forcibly delivered right into the back of my mouth. The trouble was that the gag was inflated so full it nearly choked me and I was unable to swallow properly, so the piss sort of gurgled and spluttered it’s way down my throat as I desperatetely tried to stop myself from drowning in hot piss. It tasted quite sharp and acidic, and I felt I was about to suffocate as I choked and gagged and coughed my way through a pint of urine. It was even coming out of my nose, it was all utterly utterly horrid.

I absolutely loved it !

Later I realised that my c*ck was rock hard throughout the ordeal.

What I recall most is Mistress (who was usually very relaxed in her style) getting properly angry that I was not devouring her wine with unalloyed delight, and she showed me no mercy or sympathy when she barked at me “I don’t normally offer this and you asked for it, so I don’t care if you choke...DRINK MY F*CKING PISS YOU SLUT...ALL OF IT !!!!

I nearly ejaculated on hearing her shout at me. It still turns me on now just remembering it.

Unfortunately the lady seems to have taken a lengthy sabbatical and I have been unable to repeat my deliciously terrible ordeal*.

Give it a go, you might get lucky and hate it as much as I did. Just make sure you don’t drown in the stuff...imagine what the coroners report would say ????

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

* It isn’t just the act itself, and I can’t imagine it working unless being sexually attracted to a lady. Whatever that may entail.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 08-04-2018 at 23:26.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 14:35   #4
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

I understand the wanting to experience something previously never contemplated.

Whenever a new idea has taken hold, as my enjoyment in D/S has deepened, I invariably have had to go for it. I’ve only ever pushed the boundaries when I’ve been with a Mistress for some time, and am seeing her exclusively, but I don’t think I’ve ever regretted the finding out.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 15:21   #5
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I have done it a couple of times in the past with Mistress Morgan. The second time she had an American domme friend visiting and without telling me she got this lady to participate. No extra charge and the lady stayed long enough to torture me for a while.

Mind blowing experience.

Herself would do it (although I'd have to be blindfolded). But, I don't want it with her. I think it's to do with us being good friends. It wouldn't feel right.
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 15:32   #6
pjmukmale

pjmukmale is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your replies folks...much appreciated. I think I really will have to experience something new!
pjmukmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 19:35   #7
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefknot View Post
Health issues, urine is sterile in its self, however it is still possible to pass on some bugs mainly if the Mistress has an infection in her urinary tract.
This is a concern for me. It's actually quite a difficult subject because it means at least (very) indirectly asking about a domme's sex life. There are polite ways of asking this. Is it a reasonable questions? What do we think?

I read a mistress blog recently saying that it was the client's responsibility to be checked for a STD. This rather puzzled me as in this case the risk is all one way.
Old 01-04-2018, 21:13   #8
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon123 View Post
This is a concern for me. It's actually quite a difficult subject because it means at least (very) indirectly asking about a domme's sex life. There are polite ways of asking this. Is it a reasonable questions? What do we think?

I read a mistress blog recently saying that it was the client's responsibility to be checked for a STD. This rather puzzled me as in this case the risk is all one way.
This why I only partake with a I Mistress I know, my current Domme wont even entertain doing WS even if she has a cold
Old 02-04-2018, 09:59   #9
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefknot View Post
This why I only partake with a I Mistress I know, my current Domme wont even entertain doing WS even if she has a cold
That, plus the underlying emotional intimacy of the act, makes it one of those things I’d only consider with someone I knew very well, and felt I had a good connection with.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 22:28   #10
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

In my extensive experience I think sluttyrimmer has outlined a fairly extreme experience and method of giving watersports. Most mistresses will give a more gentle introduction with the option of drinking some or all.

It can taste strong and somewhat unpleasant occasionally, I have had one mistress tell me that in advance and decided not to book as I didn't want an unpleasant experience. However, most mistresses drink copious amounts of water to go and therefore the taste is more diluted and not at all unpleasant.

Golden showers and consuming directly are highly erotic experiences. I would avoid gags, funnels etc to begin with although I have experienced both and they do add to the experience. Depending on how you and the mistress approach it WS can be either humiliating or very pleasurable and rewarding.

As others have said, fresh pee is sterile so presents very little or no risk unless the mistress is ill and less risk than some of the other activities we partake in. Like anything, select a mistress with a good reputation or who is referred to by others.

Either way, go to it and enjoy.

Last edited by subparman; 04-04-2018 at 20:20.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote