UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 20-05-2018, 16:40   #1
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold
Default Sessioning at her home

Not going into details but this is going to happen with us soon. I've been there before and it's fine.

But while it's lovely to be in her own personal space there is still the sense of her husband there, too. And I am friends with him and he is a great guy.

I'm good with it - it is, though, a change to the norm - which is positive.

Any views?
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 06:57   #2
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Any views?
In my experience, it proves beneficial for all concerned.

You as customer have the security of knowing that a second trusted person is available in case of emergencies. Unlikely but it is possible that the Mistress will incapacitate herself during play and if you were strung upside down...

I think it beneficial for the Mistress knowng that in the unlikely event that a real 'perfert' gets past her vetting procedures, that she is not on her own.

The partner has the satisfaction of knowing that in a potentially dangerous game, he is on hand for his loved one 'just in case'

All in all a win-win-win situation and you may well have a very pleasant coffee, all three of you, afterwards.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 09:42   #3
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

We don't do the "strung upside down" sort of play.

We do very gentle domestic stuff so it is just the two of us there. I'd really struggle knowing that he was in the house, too. That would be weird. I'd prefer a stranger if it was necessary!
Old 21-05-2018, 16:12   #4
pjmukmale

pjmukmale is on a distinguished road

My Pro-Domme Mistress also has her partner / sub close by (in the house or workshop) when she's conducting sessions. In fact it's him that welcomes me at the door and gives a cheery wave as I depart and we normally have a little chat first...it's all very civilised! At first I didn't consider this arrangement to be ideal but now it's quite ordinary and it really doesn't bother me. Like Jo Nep said, in some ways it's quite reassuring knowing that he's not far away on the off chance that anything untoward occurs. He's never played any part in a session (apart from once when he had permission to take some photos). I must admit that Mistress and her partners relationship fascinates me, especially now I've got to know them both to a certain extent but sadly it's unlikely I'll ever get to know very much.
pjmukmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 16:40   #5
Lisal

Maybe it's because her husband and I are good mates now? We've been out socially and sunk quite a few beers together over the years.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:08   #6
Delighted

Delighted is on a distinguished road
Default Not for me

Hi Lisal
Whilst i have had many sessions at various Mistress's personal homes, it has never been something i have been comfortable with. For myself it feels like i am intruding into Her personal space, kind of bringing work into Her home? i know i would not like my work brought into my home, and i just feel on a personal level that its simply not the best feeling in the world.
i can understand there are ample reasons why some Mistresses might choose to work from home either with a few select clients? or all of them, but i personally much prefer a more shall we say 'away from home' experience.

For me the Mistress's personal space is much valued and respected, however i have on 1000s of occasions spent many hours, days most likely weeks in real time cleaning homes, gardens, kitchens, polishing Her car etc all manner of domestic services, but that is i feel different from actual 'sessions'

all in all what works for you and your Mistress is just dandy, but my reply to the question, is thanks but no thanks

delighted to be free as a bird
Delighted is offline   Reply With Quote