UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 18-11-2018, 21:13   #1
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Things to remember, places to go.

Now that Mistress No2 has returned (I am booked in) it suddenly dawned on me we can now return to some actvities in which I haven’t indulged for nearly 10 years.

This, and the interesting collection of new toys and machines, has perked me up with zip and vinegar. I am up for it.

I don’t know why, but some activities have just got dropped from my playlist for no good reason, perhaps because I have been trying new things or maybe because I felt later ladies might not be so proficient at them. I don’t know, but I am now very keen to see if they still thrill like they once did. The thought certainly does so this bodes well.

For example, I have not received a damned good ball-kicking for the past decade and yet I used to get so turned on and horny with it.

I have remembered that which had gone. Stood up with legs spread apart watching her strip down to scanty lingerie with flowing blonde locks and boobs so massive her feeble bra groaned louder than I under the strain of their weight, and then she approaches and stops about a leg length away from me. A wry little smile curls each corner of her beautiful face as her right hand reaches down to loosen the right Louboutin. It drops to the floor to reveal a dainty size 5 foot with nail varnish that matches her deep blood red lipstick and my c*ck twitches in excitement and fear as I admire my instrument of imminent torture.

Half an hour later I am on all fours with swollen blood red balls being kicked enthusiastically from behind as she tirelessly drives me around the rooms of her house, and my c*ck no less hard but sympathetically weeping for the pain of its two best friends. That doesn’t save it though, and soon she is stood upon a firm footstool as her left naked foot joins the right to stomp and twist the rapidly bruising c*ck as it weeps ever more until his two friends finally cum to the rescue and surrender a peace offering to her feet. The offering is not always accepted without revision.

The memories go back a long way but cum flowing back along with she.

Has anyone else revisited activities once loved but dropped for no apparent reason ? How did it go ? Was the memory faithful or did it embellish and over-bid on a hand (or foot) that could not deliver* ?

This next week may be a little hobble down memory lane.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

* When I was growing up I went to the local sh*thole comprehensive which really was not good at all. I never learned why, but despite the desperate indifferent state of school, teachers, and pupils, for some reason an obscure old teacher had the idea of taking time out to teach some of us more likely (i.e. less violent) lads the games of Whist, Bridge, and Chess. He used to smoke a pipe as he stood and extolled the virtues and intelligent fun which he said were to be found in the games, and he was right. I loved learning and soon came to appreciate the enormous depth of tactical and subtle gamesmanship hidden in the playing. The scope for almost endless strategy that came out of such simplicity impressed me and I found that playing a hand in Bridge was particularly exciting and thrilling. Like the ball-kicking I should once again return to it. Like the ball-kicking it requires a partner...anyone fancy joining me in a rubber ?

It was more than just good fun because the game theory behind it all soon turned me onto the mathematics, which became a turning point. The mathematics also became fun, so maybe Mr Obscure Old Pipesmoker knew what he was doing all along.

Thank you Mr Obscure Old Pipesmoker.

Why do we stop doing good things that we once enjoyed without reason ? I used to love (and was quite good) at painting. Art was meditative and peaceful, which are two things more needed than ever. I suppose it’s the lack of both time and space in which to play as we continue to grow, because now there are always things to remember and places to go. I am looking forward to seeing her again.

Hi there, how are 'ya?
It's been a long time
Seems like we've come a long way
My, but we learn so slow
And heroes, they come and they go
And leave us behind as if
We're supposed to know why

Why do we give up our hearts to the past?
And why must we grow up so fast?

And all you wishing well fools with your fortunes
Someone should send you a rose
With love from a friend,
It's nice to hear from you again
And the storybook comes to a close
Gone are the ribbons and bows
Things to remember, places to go
Pretty maids all in a row.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 19-11-2018 at 00:05.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 09:34   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

For gods sake man. You can’t write so eloquently about such pain.
I still remember the agony I was in when that fookin cricket ball made contact with me goolies.
I’ve never looked for or ever wanted to experience that feeling again.
Old 19-11-2018, 13:16   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Qualia Augmentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
For gods sake man. You can’t write so eloquently about such pain.
I still remember the agony I was in when that fookin cricket ball made contact with me goolies.
I’ve never looked for or ever wanted to experience that feeling again.
Ah yes, but was that corker bowled by a stunning scantily clad Goddess with a fountain of blonde hair flowing and framing her face ? A Goddess who had her considerable everythings moving on the long run up* and then steadied the shock of impact in the follow through ? If so, then you would not feel pain but you would feel that warm comforting glow that grows in blows until it becums ripe and ready for the bursting.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

* I have always perceived large full beasts and big ripe full balls to be of the same qualia. Big balls are big breasts, and I could admire hers whilst she helped augment mine.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 20-11-2018 at 09:37.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 15:48   #4
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Nope, sorry.

No amount of long flowing blonde hair, or hair of any colour to be exact. Would entice me back into that particular crease.