UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 09-09-2018, 06:28   #11
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Esme View Post
You're like 2 years to late.

In relation to the original OP, she is a fab Mistress. x

But my search/enquiry is current as presumably is your opinion in respect of which I am grateful.
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:18   #12
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Bliss View Post
But my search/enquiry is current as presumably is your opinion in respect of which I am grateful.
What is your current search/enquiry???
Old 13-09-2018, 10:13   #13
CP Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden McNit View Post
What is your current search/enquiry???
Thanks Ogden

I think I have enough to go on as I have made contact with Miss C.

Kind regards.
Old 13-09-2018, 10:39   #14
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

I’m confused
Old 13-09-2018, 15:58   #15
CP Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
I’m confused

I was looking for some info on The Divine Miss C when I spotted this thread. Ogden made some +++ve comments which additionally included that the lady in question did not sport tattoos to which Miss Esme appeared to take some degree of exception, or so I thought. Thus I interjected that it was a free discussion area and not everyone likes tattoos but did thank her for her observation on Miss C. I hadn't realised the original thread was actually two years old!!

Then Ogden asked what my search was to which I responded that all was now well as I had been in touch with The Divine Miss C.

TTFN
Old 13-09-2018, 18:05   #16
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Bliss View Post
I was looking for some info on The Divine Miss C when I spotted this thread. Ogden made some +++ve comments which additionally included that the lady in question did not sport tattoos to which Miss Esme appeared to take some degree of exception, or so I thought. Thus I interjected that it was a free discussion area and not everyone likes tattoos but did thank her for her observation on Miss C. I hadn't realised the original thread was actually two years old!!

Then Ogden asked what my search was to which I responded that all was now well as I had been in touch with The Divine Miss C.

TTFN
Thanks for clearing this up CP. For a moment it looked like you were deliberately trolling a well-respected member of the forum for a post she made nearly two years ago. I hope we can all draw a line under this now and move on.

And well done Mistress Esme for not rising to the bait in the spin-off thread on the Oubliette.
Old 13-09-2018, 19:42   #17
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Nothing to see here folks, just move along please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden McNit View Post
Thanks for clearing this up CP. For a moment it looked like you were deliberately trolling a well-respected member of the forum for a post she made nearly two years ago. I hope we can all draw a line under this now and move on.

And well done Mistress Esme for not rising to the bait in the spin-off thread on the Oubliette.
Bait ? Bait ? Bait ???

How very dare you ! I’ll have you know that was good honest fare served with a garnish of whimsy and presented with a flourish of good nature. It was a genuine post and an observation on the way how non-trend or opposing opinions are classed as offensive in the current climate. That post was wholesome nourishment for the mind.

Interesting though how you rozzers never switch off your suspicious minds even when not on your PC beat. I suppose that is the curse of being a Special PC Constable and it must go with the job description. Put your feet up dear chum and relax because there is no need to stay on duty patrolling our UKM schoolyard, we have regular beat officers who do that perfectly well.

I do hope you have not been offended* as proxy**. If so then please take a ticket and join the queue, the World will not see you shortly...

...or even better, just keep talking and discussing.

In all cases, I certainly had no intentions of baiting anyone, least of all Mistress Esme. It was for this very reason that I opted to calve off a separate thread in the Oubliette, so as not to personalise it in anyway. The bait is spurious and is only barbed in your own suspicious mind.

You’re caught in a trap.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

*...now admittedly, that is indeed cast over your head attached to a size 0 hook.

** Being offended by second order; well that’s yet another trendy display of virtue signalling. I read the other day how J K Rowling was offended on behalf of Serena Williams because an Australian newspaper cartoon had the temerity to depict Serena as a Black woman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 15-09-2018 at 13:41.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 20:07   #18
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

A special police constable constable ?
Old 13-09-2018, 21:57   #19
CP Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
A special police constable constable ?

Not an artist's impression I take it