UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 28-04-2013, 23:08   #1
Giveitago

Giveitago is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Valeska

Evening all,

I know we have all debated about Mistress Valeska in the past and I have been loyal to her and remain so, however does anyone know if she is still sessioning? I know there were some problems with the chambers last year but since September I have not been able to arrange a session.

I know from experience she was always busy so I am sure someone else must be having similar difficulties.

On another note, put in my position, do I stay loyal and continue to try to contact her (our sessions were truly special) or do I savour the memories and move on? But to who?

All the best,

Giveitago.
Giveitago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 11:53   #2
subcognito

subcognito is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

In my experience it is very difficult to move on from a Domme who has developed as special bond to a submissive. If you have had your inner desires explored and nurtured by someone over a period of time, losing that connection is something of a challenge.

I too have had the pleasure of Mistress Valeska, and had to move on when she was less reliable as I would have liked, but always found myself comparing any new experience with the very high bar that she had attained over the years of my submission.

I guess its part of life, vanilla and BDSM, that things do change and we have to finds ways to get what we need from our lives and experiences to make us happy.

Good luck in your search for something I would call perfection.
subcognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 15:03   #3
cpexplorer

cpexplorer is on a distinguished road

Why would you want to stay "loyal" to someone with whom you can no longer session? Your handle is "give it a go", so why not do that and try someone new? There are several dommes to choose from in the North West.

Time to move on, I'd say!
cpexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:25   #4
hawkwindboy
Banned

hawkwindboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpexplorer View Post
Why would you want to stay "loyal" to someone with whom you can no longer session? Your handle is "give it a go", so why not do that and try someone new? There are several dommes to choose from in the North West.

Time to move on, I'd say!
Not everyone can. I remember talking to a guy in IC a few years back who had given up sessioning because the Mistress that he had grown close to over eight years or so had retired.

It happens. I had a shit session in NW UK so it may not be as easy as you say.
hawkwindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 17:59   #5
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giveitago View Post
On another note, put in my position, do I stay loyal and continue to try to contact her (our sessions were truly special) or do I savour the memories and move on? But to who?
I too think it's sometimes very difficult to move on. If you've been with a Domme for a long time, then sometimes she can really possess you. She will probably have shaped and moulded you into something pretty specific, and your kinky self will bear her stamp.

Stopping seeing her can be a bit like giving up smoking. Sometimes a Domme will create a special hunger which only she can satisfy. It stops being a taste for lots of different flavours of BDSM or kink and starts being a taste for her and her alone.

I don't think all Dommes have this enveloping quality, but I sessioned with MV once a few years ago, and my recollection is that she certainly did.

Good luck!
subtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 17:56   #6
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Never been possessed so can't really comment.
Years ago I fell in love with the delectable Electra A'More.
Having only ever sessioned with her once that must sound kinda feeble. 😄

But we did kind of meet socially a few times.
Then she buggered off back to Aus.

Her problem ...... Not mine.
She probably pines for me but hey ho...... Lifes too short.
Move on and up. 😄😄😄
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 17:58   #7
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Then again.......... I fell in love with Mistress Lubyanka and she buggered off as well.

Is it me do you think. !!!!!!!
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 18:40   #8
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by subtle View Post
I too think it's sometimes very difficult to move on. If you've been with a Domme for a long time, then sometimes she can really possess you. She will probably have shaped and moulded you into something pretty specific, and your kinky self will bear her stamp.

Stopping seeing her can be a bit like giving up smoking. Sometimes a Domme will create a special hunger which only she can satisfy. It stops being a taste for lots of different flavours of BDSM or kink and starts being a taste for her and her alone.

Good luck!
Sort of this

To be honest OP I think only you can say when it is time to move on. You know what sessioning with MV was like and the effect it had on you. If I was in your poistion with my lady (I thought there was still a possibility of seeing her again) then I would wait - but that is me

The one thing I would say is if you do go to someone else then try not to compare - that is the way madness lies
Old 03-05-2013, 14:27   #9
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Then again.......... I fell in love with Mistress Lubyanka and she buggered off as well.

Is it me do you think. !!!!!!!
Probably is!

But Mistress Lubyanka hasn't 'buggered off' she's back sessioning now!
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:56   #10
maidsallyanne

maidsallyanne will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Never been possessed so can't really comment.
Years ago I fell in love with the delectable Electra A'More.
Having only ever sessioned with her once that must sound kinda feeble. 😄

But we did kind of meet socially a few times.
Then she buggered off back to Aus.

Her problem ...... Not mine.
She probably pines for me but hey ho...... Lifes too short.
Move on and up. 😄😄😄
Nice one.

Property of Mistress Hellena
maidsallyanne is offline   Reply With Quote