UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2019, 11:48   #1
Holofernes

Holofernes is on a distinguished road
Default Miss Hastings, aka Miss Hardcastle

I’ve been fascinated by Miss Hastings for years. I’m not into schoolboy fantasies, but I was impressed by the elaborateness of her Westgate Old School facilities. Still more, I was fascinated by her appearance: a perfect figure, with an interesting, attractive, stern face. An ideal mistress’s face, without in any way resembling the snarling Miss Whiplash of caricature. I felt that I had to meet her.

Wakefield was a long way away, but curiosity eventually became overpowering. One detail first needed to be cleared up. Her website emphasized domestic and schoolroom discipline, whereas I prefer the more extreme scenario of a dungeon, a whipping bench, and a mistress clad in basque and seamed stockings. I enquired whether she could provide such a session. The answer was yes, so I made an appointment and set out on the long journey to Wakefield, to meet the mistress about whom I had so long dreamed.

From the outset, I realized that the session was going to exceed my expectations. I had not realized from her photographs how intensely sexy Miss Hastings was--and that was when she was still in her ordinary clothes. When she transformed herself into a basque-and stocking-clad mistress, the effect was overwhelming. Before changing, she showed me round her premises with justifiable pride, pointing out the classroom and gym, the nurse’s room, the headmistress’s study, and the room for domestic punishment. For the scholastically minded, there are many books and wall charts. The school atmosphere is well evoked.

We had a leisurely cup of coffee, in which I explained my tastes. Coffee finished, she changed and the action began. She delivered an impressively hard OTK hand spanking and then led me to the gym, where she uncovered a whipping bench. She delivered a sharp, slow punishment with a variety of instruments, while rebuking me like a strict schoolmistress. I had not previously wanted role play, but I found that I liked it very much, and it was the first sign of something that has repeatedly characterized my submission to her: I was going to discover facets of my desires that had previously been dormant.

It was nearly a year before I could manage a second visit to Wakefield, and I decided to request a more structured punishment than the first one. I asked that, after the initial spanking, she give me fifty strokes each with an ever fiercer array of instruments.

Be careful what you wish for. The spanking went according to plan, but as soon as I was over the whipping bench she gave me the thrashing of my life. I could, of course, have asked her to be gentler, and she would certainly have complied, but something restrained me. In part, I simply wanted to impress her, but there was also a deeper motivation: there was a joy in serving my Mistress—for such she now was—which outweighed the raging discomfort of my bottom. I realize that this is a common experience among submissives, but it was new to me: previously, I had simply visited mistresses for pleasurable pain. This more metaphysical submission was a novelty, and was a second example of how Miss Hastings was uncovering dormant aspects of my personality. Before too long, however, the pain itself became intensely pleasurable, so everything was back to normal. That session was a turning point: I came an S/M tourist, but left a devotee. Since then, I have not visited anyone else.

I was pleased to learn that Miss Hastings pays a three-day visit to London in most months (the dates are advertised on ITC Personals and on her Twitter account). London is far closer to where I live. I have seen her five times there, but also made five further visits to Wakefield. Her premises are just over a mile from Westgate station, and she is normally able to collect visitors from the station in her car, and to return them there afterwards. We’ve gradually worked out the formula for a perfect session. Three sessions ago, it was a spanking, followed by 600 strokes of the tawse, followed by a caning. Except that, the next time, the 600 strokes had become 700. Last week, it was 800. She will always extend my boundaries, but she also scrupulously observes my limits.

Outside session, Miss Hastings is a kind and interesting woman. I enjoy talking to her, and especially hearing about her other great enthusiasm, for horses. She is normally accompanied by a very pretty and pleasant young female submissive, who if desired will make herself scarce during a session (as she does with mine), but can also join in, either to punish or be punished (by Miss Hastings).

https://twitter.com/hardcasthasting?lang=en

www.misshastings.co.uk