UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-12-2017, 21:23   #1
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Benny Boy

Today I was on a mission to get my niece a thing called ‘PS4 Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2’ for Christmas. I have no idea what a ‘PS4 Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2’ is exactly but my work colleague advised me it could be purchased from the music emporium called HMV. They were indeed correct, at a price....£45 ! I hope ’PS4 Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2’ gives more pleasure than I had in earning that £45. Such is the dance of pain and pleasure.

Anyway, whilst at the checkout I noticed a modest little newly released CD by the ABBA songsmith Benny Anderson called ‘Piano’ in which he reinterprates his favourite songs from ABBA, musicals, and various musical histories in a classical style. On a whim I bought it, and oh my what a buy !

It meets all tastes and emphasises how there is no distinction between ‘Pop’ and ‘Classic’ as the melodies of Bach and Beethoven can be interchanged with those of ‘The Beatles’ or ‘ABBA’. Pure piano and melody*.

Let me put a good thing your way if you are stuck for a present.

Tracks 7 The Day Before You Came** and a hitherto unheard sublime melody of track 18 are just too beautiful.

I truly believe that music is the fundamental art form. Pity I’m tone deaf...a colour blind fool in a World of colour.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* In the sleeve notes a Scandinavian sculptor of the equine form is quoted...”I take a chunk of wood and carve away everything that isn’t Horse”.

** In my opinion the best ABBA song. Very scandy and dark and honest.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 21-12-2017 at 21:37.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote