UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 26-11-2017, 18:02   #111
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I’ve been thinking about this thread quite a lot. Yes I know but I’ve been ill/time on my hands etc.!

Can we ever replicate what went before. I couldn’t.

Genuinely, out of interest, Des what is it that keeps taking you back there? Is there any mileage in trying someone/something different?
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 21:57   #112
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

What takes me back? I would say that Trisha was the most stunning dominatrix I ever met. It wasn't just her sensational figure (tall, with 38-22-37 curves, with long, black, waist length hair, as her recorded message would tell you), but her no-nonsense demeanour once you entered her dungeons. This was a lady who didn't have to act the part, she could stridently put you in your place and lay it on hard, if that was what you needed.
Her dungeons were the best I had ever seen (at two different Earl's Court basement flats) - only possibly eclipsed today by the Leeds Chapel dungeons of Mistresses Linda and Vanessa.
Turning up without booking was par for the course at that time, and I must admit that gave me an extra thrill as I waited in trepidation after ringing the bell. Made to wait in one of the free rooms was also nerve racking, especially when you could hear the clicking of Trisha's striding stilettos as she left a slave in one room to go elsewhere, possibly to administer a thrashing to another sub. And when the door was eventually opened, I was often a quivering wreck at the goddess as she looked down to address me.
As for trying someone different, I most certainly will continue until the body gives up.
One absolute stunner I used to see was Bianca, a tall black lady in Marylebone with a genuine 52-26-40 figure. She could also be strident and lay it on hard without mercy if that was your thing. Alas she disappeared from the scene about 1998. In the same class as Trisha - I am surprised her name doesn't crop up in this forum.
I used also to see a more mature lady - Ginger of Birmingham. Very tall and with a strong right arm, she also ticked all the right boxes.
One of the best things about all of these ladies was the willingness to give hand relief, and more at the conclusion of a session. That doesn't appear to be the norm nowadays. At least not according to the websites, though in practice I have found that most will usually give more sexually than they say in their web pages. Possibly due to the perceived legality of what's on offer.
In recent years I have been lucky enough to discover Linda and Vanessa in Leeds. Also Mistress Diana in Oldham is another tall, curvaceous no-nonsense lady I will certainly see again.
I keep hoping that others will be stimulated to add some welcome memories of these past times to keep an old man happy, so if I add an occasional post it keeps memories alive.
Hope this clarifies what makes me tick with these ladies, and hope it stimulates more comments about such goddesses. I love reading about them - it helps strengthen my fantasies, and hopefully points others towards what might still be available, should you have desires like mine. And I am sure many do.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 10:09   #113
No. 6

No. 6 is on a distinguished road

While in London many years ago I visited Mistress Trish and the session was a great disappointment . I had planned it for several weeks and my expectations were steadily building . Come the moment I paid for an hour and got about 15 minutes . Basically I was tied up and then given hand relief , I could have gotten the same for a lot less money at a massage parlour .

I'd travelled a long way for that all too brief episode but that was often the case in those revolving door days , where it seemed getting the cash and then getting them out the door ready for the next sucker was the norm .

The deep seated psychological need I had just didn't get satisfied . After moving to California I instantly found what I was seeking .

Back in England about 10 years ago I became aware of a Mistress on the south coast . Her website was great , full of information and I watched her in action in a few videos and her style was exactly what I liked . I booked a 2 hour appointment and I was in and out in about half an hour . Tied up , teased a little and then a condom was slipped on my dick . I then had my cock sucked before she backed into me and popped my cock inside her . We had intercourse until I came which was very nice but again I left psychologically unfulfilled .

These days I hardly ever session anymore .
No. 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 09:26   #114
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

If the memories are starting to fade a little and you can’t quite remember why you were so besotted with the Mistress.

http://hyderbads.tumblr.com/post/167...-former-london

A timeless and classic Mistress who’s image shows no sign of becoming an aberration of yesterday ?

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 13-01-2018 at 09:28.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 14:03   #115
Mr_C

Mr_C is on a distinguished road

Gentlemen

It has taken me over a week to get set up on here (Thank you reefknot, for your help) I wanted to add that I lost my D/so virginity (like so many others here) to Mistress Trisha, having seen her in a contact magazine and enjoyed both her photograph and listening to her phone message I was hooked and 18 months later still at the tender age of 16 and a half I visited her in Earls Court...

A wonderful experience and a great start to my D/ so play

If anyone has any other pictures of Mistress Trisha I would love a link please PM me

Mr C
Mr_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 09:25   #116
subbylondonbound

subbylondonbound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
I came across a thread somewhere recently that described a session by a sub where he was put on a rack and caned. From the description I am sure the dominatrix must have been Trisha in her well equipped premises. This was a demonstration caning in front of an unseen mixed audience, and I know that Trisha catered for such demonstrations "with or without participation" (as her flyer stated).

I have also seen comments long ago that suggested she made some movies at that time (who knows what format these might have been).
This is a very faint hope, but does anyone know if any such movie ever existed, and an even fainter hope - can such be resurrected or bought?

That would make an old man very happy.
Was she the one that got outed for the Frank Boff caning? I remember reading about that it was defo some Mistress in London. News of Screws had a big spread on it all and the rooms were off the scale it said
subbylondonbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 11:25   #117
Des

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbylondonbound View Post
Was she the one that got outed for the Frank Boff caning? I remember reading about that it was defo some Mistress in London. News of Screws had a big spread on it all and the rooms were off the scale it said
No, that was well after Trisha had left the scene. Can't remember the mistress, but she wasn't that well known. Trisha was discrete.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:40   #118
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
...Trisha was discrete.
Ehh ? What, you mean like she came in component form and you had to put her together yourself ? A sort of flat-pack ‘Build-a-Mistress’ self assembly kit...”Now with fully articulated whipping arm, and individually inflatable boobs for face smothering !!”.

More fun than my Action Man*.

Only joshing; we are all at the mercy of bloody predictive tits.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

* Derek. Oh how he suffered. Brave man though; the number of times his parachute failed to open when plummeting head first from my bedroom window, yet 10 minutes later he was there again ready for another go. Haa !! What would it be now ‘Transitioning Snowflake Gender Neutral-Man’ ?

Mind you, come to think of it, Derek never had a cock. Maybe there was something he was wanting to tell me all those years. We just never had that conversation.

Too late now. The last I heard of him he had fallen in with a bad crowd and to feed his habit was turning tricks for £10 down the alley ways around the Big Market. Could I have done more to help him in the early days ? Was I an...abuser ???

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 03-03-2019 at 14:19.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 19:02   #119
Des

I wondered what the hell you were on about until I googled "discrete". Looks like I should have written "discreet". I plead 50 years unavoidable grammatical deterioration since I left school.
Not a good enough excuse I fear when cowering before Trisha. For such mediocrity, she would come striding into the dungeon with one of her tawses held at the ready (she had two favourites in the Philbeach premises) to be given 6 of the best with her full strength as she stridently called out the strokes.
She certainly got your attention as she towered over you in her tight, mini-skirted, stilettoed majesty with a cleavage of enhanced boobs bulging provocatively.
Then she picked up the next tawse and you quivered in fear. 36 strokes would be the norm, more for any disobedience.
Wish I could turn back the clock and have a session with her using the good poppers of that era. I was oblivious to that mind blowing enhancement then.