UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Where Can I?

Old 17-02-2018, 18:05   #1
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Dildo Dilemmas.

This is an inverted ‘Wher Can I’ because I am seeking advice on how and where I can skip or recycle unwanted kink items.

How would a chap dispose of a stack of silicone dildos ? Those monster ‘eyes bigger than bumhole’ purchases that are bought on a lustful whim but just gather dust because they are really an impossible fantasy. I have collected quite a few over the years but haven’t a clue how to get rid of them.

I can’t just put them in the food bin as they are not compostable, and they do not fit any of the glass/plastic/paper recycling bins. It is quite a problem for us pervs and kinksters, or come to that just plain vanilla players.

Advice is needed on how to discreetly and responsibly dispose of old dildos and sex toys. Please don’t suggest going to the local recycling tip run by the gypos and asking them where I should shove my dildos...they tend to take things literally in the ‘travelling’ community and are not known for their sense of whimsy and abstract humour.

Sex-toy recycling ? I sense a business opportunity for the perv-pound economy.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 09:11   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Cocks rolling in from the sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden McNit View Post
Just donate them to the next Mistress you see/dungeon you frequent? I'm sure most would happily take them off your hands.
Thank you for the suggestion. The trouble is though I have not sessioned regularly with any Pro-Domme for many a year now. There have been quite a few pointless SEO’s but the genuine article is proving hard to rediscover, which is why I now marshal all my energies towards a couple of kinky ladies who are at best only distant satellites to the PD scene. I am not sure how well it would be received if I turned up to their homes wheeling a big barrow brim full of big bully-boy butt dildos.

Passing the rubber cocks on just kicks the dick further down the road and doesn’t solve the outstanding problem of how anybody can recycle sex toys. Increasingly I am conscious of trying not to spend money on anything that cannot be recycled. I always remember a wise dour old Scottish work colleague who bemoaned the rampant consumerism of Christmas and in particular all the imported crap from China...”people are just wasting their money buying landfill !!” he would rant in a lovely Lowlands brogue. Now, whenever I see all that junk such as those boys-toys for men like remote control cars and helicopters which entertain for about 3 weeks I always hear his exasperated words ringing clear and sound.

My own boys-toys are proving a problem. Instead of creating landfill perhaps we can instead create land...an is-land ? How about we start a national collection of unwanted dildos** and then use them to create a new island in the Inner Hebrides, like those artificial islands the Chinese are building using the money we are spending on their dildos. I’m thinking of calling this island ‘The Mull of Cock’ or maybe ‘The Cock of Kintyre’.

It’s going to be a bit bouncy so we will need a good pair of sea legs to live there, but on the positive side there will not be a need for a lighthouse because all the ships will safely bounce off should they pass too close and strike cock. Is anybody with me on my phallus island building project ?

My desire would always to be there...ohhhh Cock of Kintyre.

Kind Regards,
Isambard Dildo Brunel

* I am now keeping myself pure in both mind and body until Mistress Right returns in all her wicked rubbery goodness.

** Not forgetting sex dolls because they must be even harder to dispose of. Just think about it, if you chop them up and try to combine the bits in with your general waste then, apart from the unhealthy psychological impact from furtively dismembering a pretend body, the limbs and torso and head are bound to cause alarm at the refuse collection dumps. That is assuming your binman doesn’t first take a peek into your bin before loading it onto the back of the wagon. Mine often do, they are right fascist b*stards round here.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 19-02-2018 at 12:51.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote