UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Admin and Security News

Old 13-12-2013, 02:15   #1
Cornish Sub
Banned

Cornish Sub is on a distinguished road
Default The 'Contact Us' function.

Over the last week I've sent 2 emails via 'Contact Us', asking for advice on a site function I'd like to use but can't work out how to, or even if the facility exists. I've received no reply to either email, so I'm wondering if they were actually received. There's also nothing in my 'sent' mail to say they actually sent, though there was nothing telling me they hadn't sent when I sent them. So Admin, it's over to you to help me out with this one. Thank you.
Cornish Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 07:46   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish Sub View Post
Over the last week I've sent 2 emails via 'Contact Us', asking for advice on a site function I'd like to use but can't work out how to, or even if the facility exists. I've received no reply to either email, so I'm wondering if they were actually received. There's also nothing in my 'sent' mail to say they actually sent, though there was nothing telling me they hadn't sent when I sent them. So Admin, it's over to you to help me out with this one. Thank you.
I'm guessing the "contact us" function is directed at the site management or administrator and not towards the mods.
Old 13-12-2013, 11:31   #3
Cornish Sub
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
I'm guessing the "contact us" function is directed at the site management or administrator and not towards the mods.
Site management, admin or mods, it's all the same to me. As long as one of them manages to answer my enquiry I'll be happy.
Old 13-12-2013, 12:03   #4
Lisal

PM me directly and I'll see what I can do

When you send a PM you have to check the box that says save it. It doesn't automatically save
Old 13-12-2013, 16:47   #5
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Yes i believe you are right. Hence no reply from us, we did not receive the request to reply to.

It is possibly something we should look at as others may have done the same thing and thought the mod's were just not getting back to them.
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 23:07   #6
Cornish Sub
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Adore View Post
Yes i believe you are right. Hence no reply from us, we did not receive the request to reply to.

It is possibly something we should look at as others may have done the same thing and thought the mod's were just not getting back to them.
Presumably my emails went somewhere though, so someone must have got them, even if it wasn't the mods. I just find it strange that whoever got them never replied at all.

Last edited by Cornish Sub; 13-12-2013 at 23:12.
Old 14-12-2013, 08:59   #7
reefknot

Move here to "Admin and Security News" as this is the more appropriate section.

Admin will I am certain read your email
Old 14-12-2013, 21:10   #8
Lady Samantha
The Boss Lady

Lady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish Sub View Post
Presumably my emails went somewhere though, so someone must have got them, even if it wasn't the mods. I just find it strange that whoever got them never replied at all.
Nope....nothing received. Sorry Cornish Sub, I wasn't ignoring you, I just hadn't received anything. I'll check those settings now.

Lady S
Old 14-12-2013, 21:15   #9
Lady Samantha
The Boss Lady

Lady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura about

Now that should work Cornish Sub...however, if I receive lots of spam I will be removing the function....sorry....but there are other ways to contact a member of the mod team/admin (such as a thread or a PM).

Lady S