UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Admin and Security News

Old 28-01-2014, 12:56   #1
Cornish Sub
Banned

Cornish Sub is on a distinguished road
Default Is Lady Samantha.....

....on holiday or something? I ask because I sent her a private message a couple days ago, and as of yet it's not been read (assuming that's what the blue envelope symbol beside my message means).
Cornish Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 14:30   #2
scapey
Posting rights removed

scapey is on a distinguished road

Lady Samantha has a full and busy life outside UKM so its not surprising that she doesn't answer PMs etc instantly
scapey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 16:02   #3
Cornish Sub
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapey View Post
Lady Samantha has a full and busy life outside UKM so its not surprising that she doesn't answer PMs etc instantly
Where did I say anywhere in my post that I expected her to answer instantly? I said I'd emailed her a couple days ago - that's 2 days. I'd say it's not unreasonable for me to enquire after 2 days. Maybe read posts properly in future, rather than scan reading them and twisting the content for a bit of sensationalism.
Old 28-01-2014, 17:06   #4
Lisal

Whoa. Take a breath cornish sub. Scapey was given you some information in relation to your enquiry. His response was perfectly reasonable in the circumstances

And posts like his are not always aimed solely at the one person who asked the question. Having been a mod he knows as well as I how impatient some can be to get a response. It is always useful to reiterate things on occasions
Old 28-01-2014, 20:02   #5
Lady Samantha
The Boss Lady

Lady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura about

Hi cs,

I have answered your pm. The quickest way to get hold of me is to use the 'contact us' button at the bottom of each page of the fora. That way I get an email and you will get a faster response (though 45 hours isn't too bad surely?).

As scapey says, I do (like most people on here I am sure) have a life outside of UKM (working full time, running my own business and family commitments, oh and planning my wedding ) but I will endeavour to answer all queries as quickly as possible (please do email me should you need an urgent response to something).

I should at this point say just how much the mods do for UKM, they are on here without fail each and every day. I love you guys, thank you for all that you do!

Lady S
Old 28-01-2014, 20:46   #6
Cornish Sub
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Samantha View Post
Hi cs,

I have answered your pm. The quickest way to get hold of me is to use the 'contact us' button at the bottom of each page of the fora. That way I get an email and you will get a faster response (though 45 hours isn't too bad surely?).

As scapey says, I do (like most people on here I am sure) have a life outside of UKM (working full time, running my own business and family commitments, oh and planning my wedding ) but I will endeavour to answer all queries as quickly as possible (please do email me should you need an urgent response to something).

I should at this point say just how much the mods do for UKM, they are on here without fail each and every day. I love you guys, thank you for all that you do!

Lady S
I couldn't use the Contact Us function (as explained in the 'Contact Us' thread I started), hence why I emailed you directly. At the time of starting this (Is Lady Samantha....) thread though, I had no notification of you having answered my private message. I'll read it as soon as I've posted this. Congratulations and best wishes on your upcoming nuptials btw.
Old 28-01-2014, 20:49   #7
Lady Samantha
The Boss Lady

Lady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura about

The email address to contact me is UKMWEBMASTER@hotmail.com should anyone ever need it

(and thank you )