UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-11-2016, 21:27   #1
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Question Height and BDSM

I appreciate that this may be my last opportunity for a sensible post (I hope not) so here goes.

During a lull in my most recent session (Blog under construction), my PD idly remarked that quite a few of her slaves are tall; over 6’ and wondered why. In my normal rambling style I waffled, Mistress knew I was waffling so I gave up but it did set me thinking and I would be interested in the view of our readers.

I am 6’ yet I am totally subservient and , yes, owned by a wonderfully sensual person a shade over 5’2”. I will willingly do whatever she asks. Physical dominance is obviously not a factor because at 17st I am probably a lot stronger than my PD and although she is very strong, in normal circumstances I could ‘out strength’ her with ease yet that NEVER enters our relationship. Why?

I started by thinking of the normal stereotype of big man looking after little woman; the kind of images I grew up with in the 50’s and 60’s and worked out from there. Perhaps my desire to be dominated by women totally reversed that earlier stereotype? The little woman totally dominating the ‘big’ man? This is possibly linked with BDSM and the scene being far more about mental domination than physical as I suspect I would actually feel intimidated and the defences would go up if confronted with an amazon who is actually physically stronger.

Anyway, I thought I would throw it open to the forum for more thoughts and hopefully give me sufficient material to answer my PD in a sensible way rather than another ramble.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
domination, height, size