Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Suggestions Box

Old 19-06-2011, 21:39   #11
reefknot

Ok against my better judgment its unlocked,
Old 03-05-2012, 10:01   #12
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Default I have had enough....

As reefknot is a moderator, and someone I have always experienced as fair, I have just sent him a message on this topic.

I have decided that I do not want to be reviewed anymore here on UK-Mistresses and have asked him to put me on the list of mistresses who do not want reviews done.

Though I have faired reasonably well in the past with feedback left here about me, it is now just TOO much. What I mean by this is I have gone into the mistress information section and just can't believe what I am reading. It is nothing more than hoards of 'unregulated' reviews. I know that it must be hard for the moderators to keep a lid on it all, but there is for me a principle involved here.

As it is, I don't come on-line that much anymore and hell knows what could be written about me 'behind my back'.

I am not a preforming clown. I am a human being. I just don't want the stress of worrying what is going to be said about me on here. I want to be able to just put that to one side and enjoy myself and my time with the visitors to my chamber without the pressure of...... this man found UK-Mistresses, visits UK-Mistresses, if I put one food out of place I have had it. For me that is a form of topping from the bottom. And a tinge of a threat..... "I saw your details on UK-Mistresses and maybe I will do a review later".

And lastly........ so many of these over-the-top glowing, positive comments left in the information on mistresses section are very suspect. Am I the only one who is suspicious? A flood of men who all of a sudden come forward to say how wonderful someone is, who never normally post. Come on guys, it's not difficult to register loads of fictitious subs/slaves to do a mistresses bidding, all you need is to obtain some email addresses that can be acquired in 10 minutes flat! It sort of make it unfair for the mistress who don't engage in those dodgy practices.

If I recall correctly, I had something like 11/12 responses in regards to myself, when I was still relatively new to pro-domming.... and seemed to fair reasonably well, all things considered.

But, don't you think it is a bit suspect when responses about a particular individual is just all 100% mind bogglingly wonderful, I do.

No-one is perfect and amazing and wonderful with just everyone they come into contact with. It is not humanly possible!

Last edited by MistressHourglass; 03-05-2012 at 10:25.
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:32   #13
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Hypothetically, probably not. But you'd have to watch that it didn't get out of hand

Might be a good spectator sport though

And just to add, I AM NOT SPECTATOR SPORT. It is exactly this kind of attitude that makes me realise that I have made the right decision to be removed from all this review crap on here.

PDUK does not allow things to get out of hand, so I will keep on accepting reviews submitted there, but not here.

And gentlemen, it could not have escaped your notice that PDUK is thriving. That loads of mistresses get involved and post on there. That they have a sizeable male following, that grows by the day. Whilst this place is quite a contrast.

Last edited by MistressHourglass; 03-05-2012 at 10:41.
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 17:08   #14
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressHourglass View Post
And just to add, I AM NOT SPECTATOR SPORT. It is exactly this kind of attitude that makes me realise that I have made the right decision to be removed from all this review crap on here.

PDUK does not allow things to get out of hand, so I will keep on accepting reviews submitted there, but not here.

And gentlemen, it could not have escaped your notice that PDUK is thriving. That loads of mistresses get involved and post on there. That they have a sizeable male following, that grows by the day. Whilst this place is quite a contrast.
If I upset you with that remark then I unreservedly apologise. I had hoped that the smilies at the end of the post would have indicated that it was meant to be light hearted. Sessioning is a serious business for some - for others of us it is carried out with a smile and I sometimes try to bring that feeling to UKM

I believe that PDUK has a policy of not discussing UKM openly on their forums. I am sure someone will correct me if I have this wrong. I think that is a good way to go and we aim to do the same about PDUK here so I will refrain from any comment on that part of your post

Last edited by Lisal; 03-05-2012 at 17:30.
Old 03-05-2012, 18:40   #15
folly

folly is on a distinguished road

I loathe being referred to as a gentleman. I just want it on the record. Thank you.
Old 04-05-2012, 23:12   #16
Purple Phoenix

Mistress Hourglass – If you had bothered to read my second post on the last occasion you threw a wobbly – a post, I might add, into which I had put a lot of time, thought and effort – you would know that we are all fully aware of the things to which you object so vehemently.

The thread is here http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=2360. You should go back and read it. I quote here the final paragraph of my post:

"For what it’s worth I completely agree with your feeling of people talking behind your back. As many will know I loathe this section of UKM for that very reason but I don’t think there is anything anyone can do about it. People will continue to forget that they are posting personal opinions of a human being on an internet message board: they simply do not stop to think of how they would feel if it were happening to them."

There are a few, very few, genuine enquiries in the Mistress Information Sought section of UKM. Those that appear to be genuine receive responses. Unfortunately no-one can police what is written in open forum, although the mods do ask people to reply by PM, particularly if comments are negative. When they don’t, I tend to step in for the reasons mentioned in the quote above.

YOU are not the spectator sport; the sad people who tend to post in this section are. Of course we all realise that, at best, the first time posters of glowing reports are doing a great disservice to the Mistresses they wish to promote: at worst they are fake. Of course we all realise that some of the regular enquirers have never sessioned and will never session with anyone, ever. However, if one is at a loose end on a wet Sunday afternoon, one can while away the odd half hour by glancing through the MIS section and smiling at how silly some people can be. That is the spectator sport.

Collectively we are not as stupid as you appear to think us, Mistress Hourglass. In fact I’d say we are a pretty intelligent and literate group. Nearly twelve months ago, in the previous thread about you, you misunderstood posts which were in no way detrimental to you. Now, in a thread which is not even about you, you have unfortunately done the same thing again.

Last edited by Purple Phoenix; 04-05-2012 at 23:38.