UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Agony and the Ecstasy

Old 02-01-2010, 14:16   #1
EmmCee12

EmmCee12 is on a distinguished road
Question Pervy New Year?

Ok, so I'll take up the challenge and deflower JL's virgin board with a new thread. There, done it and it felt WONDERFUL!

So, here we are, 2010 and new opportunities await. Mistreses and subs, what untried, perverted, abomination of a session is on your New Year's list of resolutions to inflict (for tops) or submit to (for bottoms)? Hey, may be a yummy, nice, sensual thing on your list, or a nasty, cruel, wicked thing.

Mine harks back to the long lost thread of abductions. Still never tried and still want to give it a go even though the unpredictability of it scares me. Over to you, guys 'n' gals, what's on your lists ... ? Go on, you can tell me, I'll keep them secret, honest ...
EmmCee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 19:15   #2
Lisal

Much as I am tempted to move this to DoI I can't take away this moment of enjoyment for you EmmCee12

For me, probably nothing very new. We've settled in to what we both really enjoy and I am not too sure there is anything that would greatly enhance our sessions much

Maybe, just maybe, a bit of bi play if the opportunity (ahem) comes along. But it would have to be in the right circumstances for the lady and me......

Last edited by Lisal; 03-01-2010 at 10:23.
Old 02-01-2010, 21:40   #3
Entropy Tango

Entropy Tango will become famous soon enough

After another UK-M thread I got tangled up in last night... I'd now have to plump for "spiritual growth" and "enlightenment" as my latest "in session" goals. Maybe a touch of "obsession" too, but only if I'm very lucky. :-)

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan, a stately pleasure-dome decree... and then along Alana came and put me o’er her knee!
www.nuts4r2.blogspot.com
Entropy Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:40   #4
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough

For me there is a lot to try.
If I can get time to session in the N/East then there will be plenty of new "things" to try with someone, maybe another caning or whipping as we are trying to build up my ability to recieve strokes / lashes. Unfortunately not having the oppertunity to session at will means it will be a slow process.
I would like to attend one of her court sessions, I think that that type of scene would appeal to me.

If I manage to get back down to London then I will visit a certain Mistress with her new kit, for research purposes you understand.

There are lots of things I would like to do but its having the oppertunity to do them.

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
bgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 15:26   #5
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

I'd like to spend some time this year embracing a greater degree of control, without taking two steps back for every one step forward - various circumstances including my own bloody-mindedness allowing.
Old 03-01-2010, 16:17   #6

I'll try five New Year's resolutions:

1. Try to find 'the' long-term Mistress...
2. Try a proper forced-bi sesson
3. Go for a full-on feminisation session
4. Experience a copulating machine
5. Be milked mercilessly by a Venus machine

Not all at the same time, though if the occasion presented itself...

Anyone else have any ideas?
Old 04-01-2010, 19:16   #7
EmmCee12

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Much as I am tempted to move this to DoI I can't take away this moment of enjoyment for you EmmCee12

For me, probably nothing very new. We've settled in to what we both really enjoy and I am not too sure there is anything that would greatly enhance our sessions much

Maybe, just maybe, a bit of bi play if the opportunity (ahem) comes along. But it would have to be in the right circumstances for the lady and me......
Thank you for not moving my little thread. I am humbled and feel a damp patch coming to my ... er, cheek in gratitude.
Old 04-01-2010, 19:21   #8
EmmCee12

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdavid View Post
I'll try five New Year's resolutions:

1. Try to find 'the' long-term Mistress...
2. Try a proper forced-bi sesson
3. Go for a full-on feminisation session
4. Experience a copulateing machine
5. Be milked mercilessly by a Venus machine

Not all at the same time, though if the occasion presented itself...

Anyone else have any ideas?
A copulating machine? Wassat and can I get one in Argos? Oddly enough your number 3 is something I find intriguing and I know someone who could offer that to me (a bit pricey, however). As for your 5 ... Mind you, I'd probably want the machine to be controlled by a certain someone I admire from afar at the local fitness centre ... sigh.
Old 04-01-2010, 19:46   #9
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmCee12 View Post
Thank you for not moving my little thread. I am humbled and feel a damp patch coming to my ... er, cheek in gratitude.
Old 05-01-2010, 00:56   #10

Copulate is the word which this site inserts when one types a word which rhymes with pluck - I found this out when i typed in the phrase which rhymes with plucking machine - hence copulateing [sic] machine!