UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 22-09-2021, 15:08   #1
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough
Default chasity at last

Chasity is always something I thought I'd never be able to do safely but I was so eager to try I bought a cheap cb6000 again and again got into a lot of pain.

I remember my last Mistress Mistress Sapphire telling me to contact her sub witch I did at the time and went back to his email and bought the device he recommended.

I have now been locked up in a bon_m metel chasity device by Mistress Elaina for 6 weeks with only two short releases in session and its fantastic no rubbing no pain and a lot of the time I forgot its ever there.

It was expensive and I got done on input tax but so worth every penny.

It's a control thing for me.

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2021, 21:29   #2
reefknot

Great news Mikey you have found a device that is meeting your need

enjoy
Old 23-09-2021, 06:40   #3
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Good on you Mikey. I’ve always thought the only problem with being locked up was the pain or uncomfortable factor.
Getting past that makes the submission all the better.

Now tell us Mikey.
No one is listening.
Do you have a spare key ?
Old 23-09-2021, 07:04   #4
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Nice one Mikey!
Old 23-09-2021, 07:25   #5
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve

Great stuff Mikey. Research paid off. Top fella
Bjorn Brimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2021, 11:31   #6
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Yes yes.......but does he have spare key.
Old 23-09-2021, 16:44   #7
platelicker

platelicker is on a distinguished road

He should have a key. I wear a cage in chastity to my Mistress but have a key for cleaning each week and obviously in case of emergency. I do not abuse the fact that I have a key.
platelicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2021, 13:34   #8
geordiesouth

Good on ya Platey and of course I for one know you will never abuse the trust placed upon you by you mistress.

We all know accidents happen so I would definitely say a clean pair of y-fronts every day too. Don't want to end up in A&E and being embarrassed twice do we.
Old 26-09-2021, 06:45   #9
platelicker

platelicker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Good on ya Platey and of course I for one know you will never abuse the trust placed upon you by you mistress.

We all know accidents happen so I would definitely say a clean pair of y-fronts every day too. Don't want to end up in A&E and being embarrassed twice do we.
Well it won't be y-fronts GS as I am only allowed to wear girlie panties...and that could cause embarrassment in A&E.
platelicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 09:44   #10
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default In honour.

I have been in chastity for nearly two years now and orgasms are only allowed with her permission and in her presence. Due to the long term impracticality of chastity devices this chastity is ‘honour’ chastity and despite extreme provocation I have managed to maintain it securely on all but one occasion last year. It’s real and she trusts me.

Transgressions are quickly and faithfully confessed and the last time I got a true tongue lashing (which actually turned me on) as well as a hard real lashing and told me it would be worse next time.

That time has errrr….cum. A second transgression has accidentally occurred and she is genuinely annoyed and displeased at my weakness because she was intending to take it to Christmas. We normally chat constantly throughout each day but since tripping myself up she has not spoken in nearly a week other than to inform me I am a pathetic little slut who can’t control himself and that I owe her a bottle of Pol Roger. She has not decided my punishment yet, or at least not told me.

I didn’t even consider not owning up (well..?) and have pleaded leniency for my honesty but I think this has only made matters worse. Telling her how sweet the forbidden fruit tasted was probably too honest and in retrospect not the wisest thing to admit.

There it is, an ominous continuing silence which will no doubt require much begging and pleading from me (she likes to hear me beg) followed by some unspecified chastity vengeance.

Unspecified…I cannot begin to imagine what she may be considering but given the tools at her disposal, and her knowledge of how my buttons and levers work, it’s going to be ‘interesting’. Hope I don’t enjoy it.

Thing is, even when I don’t enjoy it I later start to fetishise the displeasure because it is administered by her, and so then begin to want it again. This is how it has gone with ‘golden nectar’. A perverse feedback loop.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 10-11-2021 at 09:47.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote