UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2012, 14:14   #171
GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman will become famous soon enoughGordonFreeman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
If this was a pub it would be Mos Eisley's Cantina on Tatooine.

:
More like the Queen Vic in Eastenders judging by the banter on here. I agree with ex nihilo - it's time to draw this to a close.
Old 25-10-2012, 17:11   #172
Lisal

I stayed off of UKM for the last 24 hours or so because I wanted to keep away from what had gone before and because I had a nicely prepared speech about moving forward and leaving the past behind

I sessioned today and returned, happy and relaxed, with a view to making such a post

And then I see all this. No mod for a day and it degenerates

You know I am now beyond caring. I know quite a lot of you (one way or another) and I know that the posts that have been made are not, necessarily, indicative of the person who has made them. I get there are lingering resentments - I get that people feel that the modding should have been stronger/weaker whatever. I get that people don't like each other etc etc

And, yet, while all this is going on we have great posts/threads. On this thread fantastic contributions from people like poshsub/Gordon Freeman/slutty rimmer/Mistress Adore/subtle. Smashing thread from mikey about time after sessions where we could see the differences in attitude between dommes and subs - good developing topic

LadyAnna remarked that - in the absence of the site owner - UKM was the mods. I disagree with this and I was going to say that the members own UKM and it was up to then how it moved forward. I was going to elaborate on this and try and suggest a plan where there was some chance of getting UKM to grow a bit

Not any more

Thread closed (if I was around earlier it would have been closed then)

I have had a gamut of emotions over the last 24 hours. There was some hope - there was some elation - and then I realised where it may be heading and - well- a tinge of sadness which has turned into - not sure what it has turned into but it isn't good at all

I am not going to mod this thread at all. I am just going to leave it as it is (reefy or Mistress Alana may have a different take on it and all power to their elbows)

I hope for all of you that your lives (both sessioning and otherwise) are successful and happy

Enjoy

Last edited by Lisal; 25-10-2012 at 18:19.

Old 25-10-2012, 17:20   #173
reefknot

Closed Thread