UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 04-08-2011, 14:42   #31
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Stick to making sandwiches mate.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:06   #32
Ampersand

My experience is similar to many of those posted above. I started sessioning in the early nineties and must have seen something between thirty and forty mistresses, the substantial majority of whom were one-offs in the phone card days. There are some I don't recall but I'll never forget the first - Mistress Marilyn, a lovely young lady, who worked in a basement flat near Gloucester Place. The churn rate slowed dramatically once DDI and then the Internet entered our lives, though there was a period when I had a stream of promising debut sessions with mistresses who then retired immediately afterwards (Mistress Scarlett, the "Kooky Domme", was one). But there were those with whom I "settled down" and established a rapport; Madam Kallisti, Mistress Kitty and Lauren all have a particularly special place in my heart. They have moved on, though, and I'm now in the process of establishing new relationships.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:35   #33
Anitafan

Anitafan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubWay View Post
No disrespect to the Mistress, but when I look at Her pictures, I think Her face looks kind of... manly.
From what I can see, the rest of Her body looks great, though!

Just Her face had me wondering. Is She a REAL woman or not?
Actually there was some debate about Mistress Suzanne's sexuality elsewhere a couple of years ago. Somebody alleged that she was a transexual. I did ask her about it, and she said it was untrue, and was inspired by competition. I take her word for it. Furthermore, I can assure any and all, that if she was transexual, she is definitely post op!
Anitafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 16:09   #34
markasub

markasub is on a distinguished road

Some years ago I did a count and got to over 40. I reckon it must be about 60 different mistresses now - a few poor, a few average, mostly good, and some copulating brilliant !!!
Old 11-08-2011, 18:06   #35
mazamo

mazamo is on a distinguished road

The first time I visited a mistress was in 1978. Since then I've been to 68 mistresses and about half of those ranged from poor to a total rip-off, but one has to remember that things were so different before the internet and that one had no idea what to expect until it was too late!
I would think that 17 or 18 have been good or very good, and the whole journey has been worthwhile now that I've found one who is absolutely marvellous.
mazamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:05   #36
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road

Hope no one minds me reviving this moderately historic thread.

I recall some of the illustrious names mentioned thus far but never met any of them. The closest I ever came to was Mistress Valkyrie but then I was with Another and being a one-woman man, well you know the rest.

Over the course of thirty years I must have sessioned with around 25 mistresses. There have been many memorable afternoons and evenings, some on the basis of a one-meeting event. Distance and opportunity probably meant that despite the enjoyment of those occasions, they remained a ' one-off '. Most special was an amazing human being I was collared to for nearly 9 exceptionally wonderful years. In that time, we have made a huge collection of many colourfully stained white shirts. Back in the days of the old UK-M, I posted a review of one of our sessions. It was April 2004 as I recall. If I am the sub I am today, it has truly been because of her.
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:26   #37
rubber slut

rubber slut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberbondagenut View Post
Looking back now in the early days 1990 ish maybe 10 from phone boxes the only one I thought was excellent was High Priestess Diana very pretty dark hair operated from a place off Edgeware Rd, W2 think it was above a Halifax building society..he he. Up lots of stairs to a loft dungeon.

Rbn
I think Diana gave up about 1999?

But yes, for the 90s, she really was the best. An intelligent woman of extraordinary beauty and class.
rubber slut is offline   Reply With Quote