UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 20-02-2012, 19:23   #21
bladerunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by balacano View Post
.....my original intention by starting this thread was merely to encourge debate about tribute levels,as it is a subject of uncertainty in my and some other peoples minds....this appears to have been sucessful,however,i hope that no offence has been caused along the way.....clearly,it is a topic that is being debated and rightly should be.

Just like to add that in my opinion this is good thread, and many thanks to certain members for not getting nasty and unpleasant this time.

Kind regards.

Bladerunner.
Old 22-02-2012, 02:06   #22
holkeft

holkeft is on a distinguished road
Default Tribute

I too think it's a good thread. It's true that no person, Domme or Sub, should be seen as a commodity but it's part of the harsh reality of life that finances are a factor. When it comes to seeing a ProDomme the following is generally true "no funds, no fun". It is therefore perfectly reasonable to debate the related issues such as regional and personal differences. By the way, I too am thinking of spending some time on the South Coast to see those ladies mentioned earlier.
holkeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 18:01   #23
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by holkeft View Post
I too think it's a good thread. It's true that no person, Domme or Sub, should be seen as a commodity but it's part of the harsh reality of life that finances are a factor. When it comes to seeing a ProDomme the following is generally true "no funds, no fun". It is therefore perfectly reasonable to debate the related issues such as regional and personal differences. By the way, I too am thinking of spending some time on the South Coast to see those ladies mentioned earlier.

.....sounds lots of us here are from the same mold!.....yes,it seems very justifiable to debate this during one of the worst economic periods ive certainly ever known....Professional domination is exactly that...a profession,so "service rates",better known as "tributes" are absolutely within this forums remit for discussion.

.....hopefully holkeft,ill see you on the south coast for a bit of(what i like to call).."Dom and Prom"!!

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 18:50   #24
reefknot

[quote=balacano;27490yes,it seems very justifiable to debate this during one of the worst economic periods ive certainly ever known....Professional domination is exactly that...a profession,so "service rates",better known as "tributes" are absolutely within this forums remit for discussion.[/QUOTE]

I will agree with you that to discuss "tributes" in general, for instance general geographic differences, is acceptable for UKM, however specific is one Mistress rate correct against another Mistress is not acceptable.

Mods are also cautious with topics like this because similar topics over the years have become very heated, on some occasions vitriolic.
Old 22-02-2012, 18:55   #25
rubberbondagenut
Banned

rubberbondagenut is on a distinguished road
Talking

The most I've paid £300ph, she stole the money as in the way of an upfront deposit.

The least is £150ph, which was over ten years ago.

Central London is expensive, rents are mega. There are two Mistresses I see, one's tribute is higher than the other but I appreciate the fact they have their own dungeons and don't work in places rented by the day/hour. Both have made substantial investments.

£60ph sounds too good to be true and if it sounds too good to be true......

Cheers

Rbn
rubberbondagenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 23:26   #26
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Default ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberbondagenut View Post
The most I've paid £300ph, she stole the money as in the way of an upfront deposit.

Central London is expensive, rents are mega. There are two Mistresses I see, one's tribute is higher than the other but I appreciate the fact they have their own dungeons and don't work in places rented by the day/hour. Both have made substantial investments.

Cheers

Rbn
Regarding £60 per hour. Yes....... if it sounds to good to be true..........

Mistress Hourglass
http://www.dominatrixmistresshourglass.co.uk
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2012, 12:44   #27
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road

The price tag is pretty much reduced to obiter when on feeling warm and fuzzy in the afterglow of cloud nine you conclude that "Not much else is worth more than today"
Old 23-02-2012, 14:16   #28
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Lots of factors in this thread.

I guess the £150 and hour seems to have been the norm in days gone by and its seems to have been left at that for an eternity.

My guess is that punters...................er.....sorry.........sub missives and slaves ................will pay what they can afford and in some cases I guess what they can't afford.

Its been a long time since I sessioned.................or what I would term as sessioning with a pro domme.

I find my tastes have changed over the years and I like to experience something altogether different nowadays. Although I certainly still think of is as being in the fetish scene. I am fortunate in having met some beautiful girls who cater for my particular bent and the tributes are dealt with in a different manner. Money still changes hands..............just not a particular fee for a pre-defined time...thats all.

I could explain.......but the purists would start arguing its not BDSM and I can't be bothered to get involved in religion anymore.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2012, 18:09   #29
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberbondagenut View Post

Cheers

Rbn

....just to say once more that the purpose of starting this thread was to establish what "value" sessionists placed on these and whether they had a specific ceiling they try and keep to.....for me this is still around £150 tops,but this is not a tablet of stone.

....im of the opinion that the higher the tribute,the better the session,is not the case...clearly,an empathy and understanding between Domme and sub is vital and the tribute is in this case irrelevant.

...whether the tribute is £60 or £250,ultimately it is what benefit players receive from sessioning.....this surely cannot be quantified in any monetary sense.

...however,most of us live within a limited economy,so we must have some thoughts as to how much we can afford to pay for sessioning....hence my reason to ask the thread question.....

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2012, 20:07   #30
bladerunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressHourglass View Post
Regarding £60 per hour. Yes....... if it sounds to good to be true..........

Mistress Hourglass
http://www.dominatrixmistresshourglass.co.uk
With respect Mistress ................ it is true and it is good.