UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Product/Vendor Reviews

Old 15-01-2011, 19:52   #1
Lady Anna

Lady Anna will become famous soon enoughLady Anna will become famous soon enough
Default Extreme Restraints

I'm currently having a problem with this online retailer. My advice? Don't trust them. Their customer service is appalling.

Full details here...

http://www.professionaldomination.co...3205#post23205

The Anna List Medical Fetish Clinic - Extreme Breath Play, Realistic Medical Play
my site
Lady Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 21:44   #2
masochist

masochist is on a distinguished road

have you tried calling them?

I had some trouble wanting to return something a couple of years ago and again they wanted to swap it for something different (it wasnt faulty - rather we both decided to buy one at the same time)

after i spoke to them they agreed to refund me I think based on the fact that like you I had ordered from there on the past and pointed out that I wouldnt be doing so in the future... all in all it probably took about 10 minutes to sort it all out.

if you have skype? you can skype out to their toll free number for next to nothing

I do agree though that they have been pretty bad at responding to your emails - having said that never NEVER NEVER buy from a company called violetwands.net they were 6 months late on delivery and never responded to emails or calls - when I asked after about 4 months past the delivery date what was going on via their forum they removed the post and banned me... fantastic bit of kit they built but not worth the stress - I had actually got to the point where I had given up on getting it but I digress and I'll stop before I kick off about just how annoying they were...

And to balence it alll out P.E.S. Electrics were possibly the best company I have ever dealt with for customer service - so its not all bdsm / eletric sellers that are useless
masochist is offline   Reply With Quote