UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 25-06-2014, 17:39   #171
Mistress Susannah

Mistress Susannah will become famous soon enoughMistress Susannah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveP View Post
Dear Mistress,

Circumstances mean that in a few days time I can be marked but only for a week. My Mistress is excited by the prospect of caning me and promises me that the welts will go in three days. I realise that I should not doubt my Mistress but would like some reassurance.
Ultimately, if you trust your Mistress about other things within a session, you should also trust her over this.

As others have said, quantifying how soon marks disappear is difficult as people respond in such different ways. Having said that, you call her "My Mistress" so I presume you've played multiple times before. I also presume that you've been hand spanked by her and possibly suffered some other mild CP so she will have a fair idea of how your body responds to impact play. So, she's probably given you a figure of about 3 days based on what she knows about you and how hard she's intending on playing with you.

In my experience, a medium caning should disappear within a few days... but there are so many factors to consider, unless I knew you, I couldn't say. Your Mistress is best placed. If I were you I'd communicate your fears to her, rather than on this board.

Another thing to consider... it reads to me like you're a regular of hers. It would be foolish of her to mark you outside of your parameters. Put crudely, it's simply not good for business!

As Jon says, if you've never been caned before, perhaps a lighter caning is in order?

My advice... if you trust her on all other areas of the session, then trust her on this.

Last edited by Mistress Susannah; 25-06-2014 at 17:42.
Mistress Susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 18:25   #172
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

I agree with the advice given and would I am sure your Mistress knows not only your body, but the fact the longer and better the warm up the less chance of the marks lasting.

It is a skill and I would like to think your Mistress will know you and your body well enough to use her judgement and skill.

Enjoy and let us know how it went.
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 22:14   #173
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Or............ If in doubt ........
Old 25-06-2014, 23:54   #174
SlaveP

SlaveP is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for your words of wisdom. My Mistress and I have indeed played many times. A few days ago we went for a walk in Regents Park, me held by cock shocker and her with remote control in hand. I trusted her implicitly then so....... I will report back as I sit ( or stand ) at the airport after our session.
SlaveP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 22:57   #175
SlaveP

SlaveP is on a distinguished road

Feedback as promised. 3 days marks asked for. 3 days given. 3 cheers for Elizabeth Swan.
SlaveP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2014, 18:45   #176
Mistress Susannah

Mistress Susannah will become famous soon enoughMistress Susannah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveP View Post
Feedback as promised. 3 days marks asked for. 3 days given. 3 cheers for Elizabeth Swan.
Great to hear you had a positive experience!
Mistress Susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2016, 12:02   #177
Mrs.Illucia

Mrs.Illucia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
And a question from myself

Do you get days when you just don't feel like it? I think most of us do get those - well, I did when I was working anyway

How hard is it to motivate yourself to session in those circumstances?
Hello Lisal,
I don't have these days very often, but when I have a day like that I will call the client and make a new appointment. Because every client deserves a fully motivated Mistress.

Regards,
MrsIllucia, co-owner Studio House of Submission, The Hague, Holland
Mrs.Illucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2016, 12:14   #178
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Illucia View Post
Hello Lisal,
I don't have these days very often, but when I have a day like that I will call the client and make a new appointment. Because every client deserves a fully motivated Mistress.

Regards,
MrsIllucia, co-owner Studio House of Submission, The Hague, Holland
Exactly what I'd want my Mistress to do. Not just for me, but because as far as possible I do want her to also enjoy our time together. I know it is likely to have more importance to me, but I'd hate to think she wanted to be somewhere else at the time.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2016, 12:25   #179
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehrednu View Post
Exactly what I'd want my Mistress to do. Not just for me, but because as far as possible I do want her to also enjoy our time together. I know it is likely to have more importance to me, but I'd hate to think she wanted to be somewhere else at the time.

Very reassuring that we give our Mistresses the thought and respect they deserve. Very much the opposite of ker'ching - in and out in record time - that has been reported occasionally.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 22:11   #180
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

Any more questions? This was an interesting thread and I am sure could be again.
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote