Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 19-09-2017, 17:54   #1
Billy no mates

Billy no mates is on a distinguished road
Default Tall woman in a catsuit

Hi All.

Billy no mates here, used to be called bladerunner,

Can someone please help me out.

I was traveling on the train last Saturday when a very tall woman got on the train, she was wearing a good quality leather catsuit, she towered over everybody, she must have been at least 6ft without the high heeled knee length boots she was wearing, I couldn't think straight for the rest of that weekend, and my mind hasn't quite been the same since.

Being submissive , I was wondering what the chances were that she was a dominatrix on her way to her dungeon, or is it just fashion ?

Also I haven't seen a domme for a few years.... now I cant wait to see one, especially tall in a catsuit, I have been searching through the sites with no luck yet.

Does anyone know of a tall domme out there ?

Billy no mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 22:05   #2
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

I believe the Hunteress is back in the UK visiting soon and will be doing sessions (she had a nasty bike/car accident abroad a couple of months ago).
She is 5ft10 in her stocking soles and would no doubt tower over you in her stilettos. I have also seen many of her videos, and a black cat suit is commonplace for her to wear.
One of the hardest caners around, should you need such correction.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 22:28   #3
Billy no mates

Hi Des,

Thanks for the info
Old 20-09-2017, 14:08   #4
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default It's a girl, my Lord ! In a flatbed Ford...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy no mates View Post
Hi All.

Billy no mates here, used to be called bladerunner,

Can someone please help me out.

I was traveling on the train last Saturday when a very tall woman got on the train, she was wearing a good quality leather catsuit, she towered over everybody, she must have been at least 6ft without the high heeled knee length boots she was wearing, I couldn't think straight for the rest of that weekend, and my mind hasn't quite been the same since.

Being submissive , I was wondering what the chances were that she was a dominatrix on her way to her dungeon, or is it just fashion ?

Also I haven't seen a domme for a few years.... now I cant wait to see one, especially tall in a catsuit, I have been searching through the sites with no luck yet.

Does anyone know of a tall domme out there ?

...Slowin' down to take a look at me.

I had a similar experience yesterday morning whilst driving round a corner on the A1(M) in Yorkshire, and such a fine sight to see. As I slowed through some roadworks a stunningly stern looking and immaculately presented woman pulled up alongside me in a funky little Mini. When I turned my head to look there was a brief connection of eyes and the merest hint of a smile (or smirk ?) from her and I just got it into my head that she was every bit a natural Domme. My heart pounded a little faster at the thought of what she would look like dressed in all the gear.

As we exited the 50mph section she floored the pedal and took off past me such that I could then read her number plate...MISS DEB !!

I have since tried to find if there exists a stern Dominatrix by the name of Mistress Debbie who drives a Mini around the local environs of North Yorkshire. I can't find any such lady on the internet but in my head I am already laying over her whipping bench as she removes her suit jacket to reveal a crisp blouse stretched tight over...

Although I was unable to see her legs I just know she was wearing shiny Wolfords.

I did think of giving chase, but always being ever mindful of my fuel consumption* I decided not to release the full 141bhp of my prosaic Skoda, opting instead to Take It Easy.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* Typically averaging 57mpg on a combined run, occasionally reaching 60mpg. Peaking at 64mpg on the outward leg in fine weather. Not bad for a 4x4 Auto.

Rest assured, I shall keep you all updated with my fuel consumption reports as we head through the Winter months.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 15-01-2018 at 10:00.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 19:56   #5
Billy no mates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
...Slowin' down to take a look at me.

I had a similar experience yesterday morning whilst travelling round a corner on the A1(M) in Yorkshire. As I slowed through some roadworks a stunningly stern and immaculately looking woman pulled up alongside me in a funky little Mini. When I turned my head to look there was a brief connection of eyes and the merest hint of a smile (or smirk ?) from her and I just got it into my head that she was every bit a natural Domme. My heart pounded a little faster at the thought of what she would look like dressed in all the gear.

As we exited the 50mph section she floored the pedal and took off past me such that I could then read her number plate...MISS DEB !!

I have since tried to find if there exists a stern Dominatrix by the name of Mistress Debbie who drives a Mini around the local environs of North Yorkshire. I can't find any such lady on the internet but in my head I am already laying over her whipping bench as she removes her suit jacket to reveal a crisp blouse stretched tight over...

Although I was unable to see her legs I just know she was wearing shiny Wolfords.

I did think of giving chase, but always being ever mindful of my fuel consumption* I decided not to release the full 187bhp of my prosaic Skoda, opting instead to Take It Easy.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* Typically averaging 57mpg on a combined run, occasionally reaching 60mpg. Peaking at 64mpg on the outward leg in fine weather. Not bad for a 4x4 Auto.

Rest assured, I shall keep you all updated with my fuel consumption reports as we head through the Winter months.
WOW, a funky mini and a number plate of MISS DEB, I think she must be at least very feisty.
Old 21-09-2017, 19:24   #6
pleasurablesensations4u

pleasurablesensations4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
[i]... I did think of giving chase, but always being ever mindful of my fuel consumption* I decided not to release the full 187bhp of my prosaic Skoda, opting instead to Take It Easy.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

SR - I had you pegged as a Rover 45 driver complete with flat cap and driving gloves
pleasurablesensations4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 20:57   #7
Billy no mates

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurablesensations4u View Post
SR - I had you pegged as a Rover 45 driver complete with flat cap and driving gloves
Old 23-09-2017, 17:40   #8
pleasurablesensations4u

pleasurablesensations4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy no mates View Post
:
I doubt its the former as most Mistresses (in my opinion) prefer to be discrete.

She probably a dedicated follower of fashion

Still, What a feast for the eyes on a train.

In regards to you not sessioning for a few years - what are you waiting for. Find the tall Mistress of your dreams who wears a catsuit
pleasurablesensations4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 19:19   #9
Billy no mates

Default Tall woman in a catsuit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurablesensations4u View Post
I doubt its the former as most Mistresses (in my opinion) prefer to be discrete.

She probably a dedicated follower of fashion

Still, What a feast for the eyes on a train.

In regards to you not sessioning for a few years - what are you waiting for. Find the tall Mistress of your dreams who wears a catsuit
Yes, come to think of it now, I recon she is a dedicated follower of fashion for sure.

Yes even the women were gawping at her on the train lol

I will continue my hunt via the internet for a tall domme in a catsuit.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:54   #10
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road

Billy no mates you didn’t specify a location so I’m going to assume it’s London. I think you would be well pleased with Mistress Morana who additionally sets a scene perfectly.

Consider also Mistress Akella

Regards
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote