UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Locations - A Geographical Listing of UK and European Mistresses

Old 07-01-2010, 00:39   #1
mistress miranda

mistress miranda is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Miranda

I am located in w7, west london (Hanwell actually). I have two sites, one www.thebondagemistress.com is my main site and
www.mybizarreclips.com is the domain of all of my movies. Both has a multitude of images which are updated regularly.
mistress miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:03   #2
sylph

sylph is on a distinguished road

Mistress Miranda, May I be one of the first to welcome you to the Forum.

Miss Cameo's Sylph
sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 15:31   #3
ropeslave

ropeslave is on a distinguished road

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here

Ropeslave
ropeslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 22:50   #4
Criticalmass

Criticalmass is on a distinguished road
Default An update

First of all I must admit this is written from the point of view of an ardent fan. I have known the divine mistress Miranda now for almost 20 years actually scratch that over 20 years! Where does the time disappear to, the sixpack of youth devolving into the beer barrel of age.

Mistress Miranda now has three floors of fun in her Hanwell establishment. On the top we have permanent residents cells, for those who want to experience things for a long, long time. On the first floor an amazing array of electrical equipment, rubber wear, hoods gags and anything you could conceive. Oh yesterday miss out the cage, the rack and of course the chair. Moving onto the ground floor we have a fully equipped suspension room, medical room and some rather evil equipment for pumping water into your rectum.

Miranda is great fun to be with and has an infinitely wicked and convoluted mind, I tried to add up the expenditure on all her equipment at one point after I got the same price as a london suburban three-bedroom house I kind of gave up. She constantly seeks new experiences new adventures and equipment to back it up. She probably has five times the amount of equipment that most of the mistresses who say they are well equipped have.

One point in our relationship she even ran me through a year in a chastity device, boy was that an adventure!

What can I say, constantly improving, constantly changing and so hygienic and clean you could eat a three course meal of the underside of the lavatory lid of which she has several.

If you really want a session that you've always dreams for with someone who can actually cater for that dream look no further.
Old 18-07-2017, 14:20   #5
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

An ardent fan indeed

But testimony to a mistress who has withstood the test of time and is so well respected in the community.

Bless her little cotton socks
Old 18-07-2017, 21:09   #6
pleasurablesensations4u

pleasurablesensations4u is on a distinguished road

Mistress Miranda is indeed an amazing Mistress. I first sessioned with her in 2001 after finding her in of all places, the Exchange and Mart. I have sessioned with her on 4 occassions in total and would not hesitate to recommend her.
pleasurablesensations4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 21:52   #7
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress miranda View Post
I am located in w7, west london (Hanwell actually). I have two sites, one www.thebondagemistress.com is my main site and
www.mybizarreclips.com is the domain of all of my movies. Both has a multitude of images which are updated regularly.
I thought I would have a sneak peek on www.mybizarreclips.com and found this ...

Due to recent ATVOD deliberations we have taken the decision to remove access to MyBizarreClips for the foreseeable future.

Not sure what ATVOD stands for though?
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 18:37   #8
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo nep View Post
Not sure what ATVOD stands for though?
From Wikipedia

The Authority for Television On Demand (ATVOD) was an industry body designated by Ofcom as the "co-regulator" of television on demand (VOD) in the UK[2][5] from 2010 until 2015. ATVOD was founded following a European Union directive on the regulation of audiovisual media. It was responsible for regulating on-demand services such as ITV Player and Channel 4’s All 4, as well as paid-for content on websites which are deemed to be "tv-like".[6] ATVOD's role with regard to VOD ended on 31 December 2015,[7] when the function was taken over by Ofcom directly.
Old 22-07-2017, 06:39   #9
Criticalmass

The Authority for Television On Demand (ATVOD).

Part of the problem with this institution was it was basically a company that was self regulating. There was no effective method of appeal or even an ability to query a decision. very dodgy stuff in fact as they could basically do what they wonted with no redress.
Old 10-03-2022, 05:50   #10
Criticalmass

Default Update Mistress Miranda

The divine Goddess Mistress Miranda has moved to a new custom built location. The new establishment has a divine ccollection of milking machines, every toy you can imagine, sugical steel surfaces and showers fit for a 5 star hotel. It is not far from her previous establishment and is based in Ealing.

Everything is spotless, hygenic and air conditioned.

Take a peak https://www.bdsmlaboratory.co.uk/